Game Day Saints vs Eagles Round 19 (already!) Marvel Stdm, Satdee arvo

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Membrey is still a good set shot for goal but he doesn't get as many set shots as he used to get.

Ok, why do umpires hate us?

bWFnZQ

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone got a stream that isn't riddled with malicious scripts?

All my old go-tos seem to have joined the dark side.

Decent enough first half, kept the separation just it's really the same old same old.

Shallow/scuffed HFF entries, players slipping over, just the rando skill errors in poor situations over the ground that completely torch everything. The usual.

We're so much beyond them at present in general, different places where we can contend and they just can't get it together, but since we have issues they have chances and so we have frustration really.

Couldn't care less.
How has recruiting good guys gone for us so far?
Kid is an absolute jet and the best young talent since C.Judd.
Agree to disagree, I think he makes any side instantly better.
I agree that I'd want him, regardless of what a ballbag he is.

Decent enough first half, kept the separation just it's really the same old same old.

Shallow/scuffed HFF entries, players slipping over, just the rando skill errors in poor situations over the ground that completely torch everything. The usual.

We're so much beyond them at present in general, different places where we can contend and they just can't get it together, but since we have issues they have chances and so we have frustration really.
This is it, still have too many poorly skilled players / bad decision making which basically makes it difficult to play a fluid and consistent game.

Can only carry 1-2 players like this. But seems more than half of the players can’t hit targets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back