4. Brendan AhChee (Power) to Port
5. Tom Lynch (Crows) to Glenelg
6. Ben Dowdell (Crows) to Panthers
7. Brent Renouf (Power) to Norwood
8. Dylan Orval (Crows) to Central
9. John McCarthy (Power) to Eagles
10. Sam Kerridge (Crows) to Sturt
11. Danny Butcher (Power) to North

I got a little bit excited when North passed on Crouch. I was really hoping he would go to Glenelg. Tom Lynch is a good get for us. Should play more in SANFL, and he was super for Sandringham I think in the VFL.

Sturt did well getting Jenkins and Kerridge. Crouch to West Adelaide is interesting. They have hardly any Crows listed players playing on a regular basis.

Had a feeling Centrals would grab Orval. Our lack of height was our undoing in the GF. Should be a handy replacement for Gunston.

Great get by Westies too.

EDIT: Francou looking out for his Poort buddies again. Oh well I wouldn't want our first year players to have to play for that rabble anyway.

I am surprised Dowdell was picked up before Renouf. One hasn't played AFL and one is a AFL premiership player.

renouf will play most games for port, dowdell wont play any for adelaide (i assume). not shocked there really, sanfl clubs want service from their players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perfect result for the Crows:thumbsu:

Happy Crouch is at West ...Andy Collins is a great development coach and there is plenty of ex-AFL players for him to learn off. West should be around the mark in 2012.

Happy Dowdell is with South who after losing Cockshell are probably one tall short but have plenty of midfielders...

Orval at Centrals will give him a great environment to thrive in.

Why did Kerridge slip so low??? Why the hell did Bass not swoop:confused:

Bassett has developed a morbid phobia of talented players.

"G-g-gone... they're all... GONE..!!! The others, they come... and take them away... all my good players... GONE!!" *Bassett hugs his knees and rocks in the corner*
He's probably writing hundreds of letters to Trigg pleading with him to sack Sando and bring back Neil Craig. :D

Bassett has developed a morbid phobia of talented players.

"G-g-gone... they're all... GONE..!!! The others, they come... and take them away... all my good players... GONE!!" *Bassett hugs his knees and rocks in the corner*

Funny, more likely though he's just chucked his mouthguard out and punched a goal post.

Had a feeling Centrals would grab Orval. Our lack of height was our undoing in the GF. Should be a handy replacement for Gunston.

Great get by Westies too.

EDIT: Francou looking out for his Poort buddies again. Oh well I wouldn't want our first year players to have to play for that rabble anyway.

Didn't want Crouch stealing Magarey votes from Jim Allen

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds SANFL Mini Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Back