Event SEASON 37 MOBBENFUHRER MEDAL COUNT - LIVE TONIGHT MON 17/6

Remove this Banner Ad

Art Vandelay_ you're leading Matera92 in the count. Care to comment?
Marvel Avengers GIF by Bombay Softwares

I'm 4 for 2 (4-4-2?) so far so I'm pretty happy with that. I suspect that will be all though. My second half of the season was nothing to write home about. Even with my new hockey stick pen.

View attachment 2022770

I'm sure your children would like to hear from you regardless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

EKA Medal
TLh76yF.png

EKA MEDAL

The Season 37 EKA Medal winner is…

myblueroan

From the Old Boys skipper, Tigerturbulance:

myblueroan made a big impression when she cantered into Spotswood for the first time with her mane flowing in the breeze and her nostrils flaring. The first time I saw her at preseason training kicking the qooty off all four hoofs I knew we had something special. MBR has been a great addition to the Old Boys and been present all season in team PM, match threads and across SFA media. Coming in as OOBs 4th most active poster in a team full of quality posters, MBR has averaged 61 posts a match thread, a great effort in her rookie season.

On field MBR started in the Forward Pocket because of her ability to kick off all four hoofs scoring 27 qoals, making her OOB's second highest scorer for the season. As of round 17 MBR has accumulated 70 kicks, 11 Marks, 43 HB, 14 tackles, 27 qoals and 626 DT.

Admittedly with all this success our rookie started demanding some extras such as a luxurious stable to Spotswood and the addition of carrot cake to the Dining Rooms menu. As proof of how highly we rated MBR both these demands were meet.

FINAL LEADERBOARD​
3​
2​
1​
Total​
myblueroan – 1st
9​
2​
0​
Pamcake1 – 2nd​
2​
3​
3​
15​
BFew – equal 3rd​
0​
4​
4​
12​
Nothing – equal 3rd​
1​
3​
3​
12​
1​
1​
2​
7​
0​
0​
1​
1​

Let's hear from the first ever EKA Medallist, croweater 41

EKA MEDAL

The Season 37 EKA Medal winner is…

myblueroan

From the Old Boys skipper, Tigerturbulance:

myblueroan made a big impression when she cantered into Spotswood for the first time with her mane flowing in the breeze and her nostrils flaring. The first time I saw her at preseason training kicking the qooty off all four hoofs I knew we had something special. MBR has been a great addition to the Old Boys and been present all season in team PM, match threads and across SFA media. Coming in as OOBs 4th most active poster in a team full of quality posters, MBR has averaged 61 posts a match thread, a great effort in her rookie season.

On field MBR started in the Forward Pocket because of her ability to kick off all four hoofs scoring 27 qoals, making her OOB's second highest scorer for the season. As of round 17 MBR has accumulated 70 kicks, 11 Marks, 43 HB, 14 tackles, 27 qoals and 626 DT.

Admittedly with all this success our rookie started demanding some extras such as a luxurious stable to Spotswood and the addition of carrot cake to the Dining Rooms menu. As proof of how highly we rated MBR both these demands were meet.

FINAL LEADERBOARD​
3​
2​
1​
Total​
myblueroan – 1st
9​
2​
0​
Pamcake1 – 2nd​
2​
3​
3​
15​
BFew – equal 3rd​
0​
4​
4​
12​
Nothing – equal 3rd​
1​
3​
3​
12​
1​
1​
2​
7​
0​
0​
1​
1​

Let's hear from the first ever EKA Medallist, croweater 41

Oh so I do know the EKA winner, only because she is in the song contest.

Congrats

SpMq4pD.png

Season 37 Round 8

Gold City Royals 24.11 (155) defeat Gumbies FFC 20.6 (126)

Cadsky would have caught the eye of QASADA with a phenomenal 36 disposal, 12 tackle, and 1 goal game. He was unplayable.

Pedro kicked a lazy 7 with every touch turning to goal.

GWS Goose had 25 touches, 5 tackles and 4.1 goals,

Round 8​
Royals v Gumbies​
3​
GWS Goose (GUM)​
2​
Cadsky (GCR)​
1​
GreyCrow (GCR)​

Sim screwing over the Royals. Checks out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Event SEASON 37 MOBBENFUHRER MEDAL COUNT - LIVE TONIGHT MON 17/6

Remove this Banner Ad

Back