Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Roys FFC v Mount Buller Demons at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

I wish dishes by hand and I don't drive any kind of car at all. But fitted sheets for sure.
I’ve seen you try to install email, I imagine no dishwasher and no driving is probably for the best.

I’ve seen you try to install email, I imagine no dishwasher and no driving is probably for the best.
Some say I get around by horse and buggy. But as you can see by Qooty, I don't care for anything buggy.

Okay my Real Estate Guide work is done, and por_please_ya is now flat out reacting to all the new listings :D
Need to name that Library. I guess Nou Camp Library probably makes the most sense XD

Need to name that Library. I guess Nou Camp Library probably makes the most sense XD
It's technically in what JoshWoodenSpoon (I think it was him) named the West End precinct of Nou Camp. It's also dainty and unimposing so I wonder if it could be a library dedicated to a specific purpose (similar to how philreich 's shop in Guns Towers which he never responded about is now a terrible jokes library).

Maybe a historical society? Or a Nou Camp specific library. Or even a bookshop rather than a library? Or perhaps in honour of a recently passed away legend of the game, "the Little Shop of Horrie"?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's technically in what JoshWoodenSpoon (I think it was him) named the West End precinct of Nou Camp. It's also dainty and unimposing so I wonder if it could be a library dedicated to a specific purpose (similar to how philreich 's shop in Guns Towers which he never responded about is now a terrible jokes library).

Maybe a historical society? Or a Nou Camp specific library. Or even a bookshop rather than a library? Or perhaps in honour of a recently passed away legend of the game, "the Little Shop of Horrie"?
Aww, honouring Horrie would be fab I think.

Aww hell its nearly midnight, and I probably have a big day tomorrow. It's been a truly lovely time chatting with all you Pumpian miscreants (and porps and pugs) over the course of this evening. The work week is long and hard so this has been a perfect way to unwind. But time to turn in.
Hopefully the last to leave the Community Rooms will remember to turn out the enlightenment!
giphy.gif

Aww hell its nearly midnight, and I probably have a big day tomorrow. It's been a truly lovely time chatting with all you Pumpian miscreants (and porps and pugs) over the course of this evening. The work week is long and hard so this has been a perfect way to unwind. But time to turn in.
Hopefully the last to leave the Community Rooms will remember to turn out the enlightenment!
giphy.gif
Sweet dreams of me Mobbs x

I wish dishes by hand and I don't drive any kind of car at all. But fitted sheets for sure.
I also wash dishes by hand and don't drive, and I live in a bubble. We're practically the same person.

Anagrams are back in fashion and I have a great one to suggest

IMG_0762.jpeg
The cards indicate that 3KZ is Football will return from the penal colony he was consigned to and lead the Roy’s to VICTORY!

I’m thinking of having a little limoncello but I don’t really like alcohol. It’s a conundrum.
Mind you since hubby flies around the world for work our bar is super stocked with duty free, most of it never opened!
We need to have our after season wing dig at Woshes place

95977f960b87e98411509779787b0256.jpg

Putting the bins out is an art form, the bin has to face the right way, it has to be fully closed so the crows cant get in…even the slightest bit of a gap and it’s over. It has to sit on a flat area and away from the curb so parked cars don’t hit it, it has to be in a spot cars can’t park in front of it! And it has to be put out on the correct night and bought in early in the morning because the lid is now open and rain is filling it up which means all your rubbish will stick to the bottom and get soggy and putrid.

It’s almost as technical as putting a team sheet in.
I live in a block of flats which has a communal shoot. Simple

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 3 - Roys FFC v Mount Buller Demons at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back