Game Secret ClarkeM - Führerbunker (BRAB VOTED IN AS SECRET HITLER > FASCISTS WIN!)

Play games with your chums!

Remove this Banner Ad

Pie 4 Life how many fascist policies did you draw?
I had two fascist and one liberal and I removed the (deliberately annoying and specific) "second fascist policy". Leaving Ligma with one of each. She showed her true colours.

No you’re the liar pie. I know what ur trying to do to me😡😡😡
Yes I've exposed you to the group. Fact of the matter is you should have actually elected the Liberal one to not raise suspicion but now it's fairly obvious. Gotta keep your cards (hehe) close to your chest and not give away your obvious affiliation.

I had two fascist and one liberal and I removed the (deliberately annoying and specific) "second fascist policy". Leaving Ligma with one of each. She showed her true colours.
Liar

Yes I've exposed you to the group. Fact of the matter is you should have actually elected the Liberal one to not raise suspicion but now it's fairly obvious. Gotta keep your cards (hehe) close to your chest and not give away your obvious affiliation.
I’m not fascist lol

So either Pie 4 Life set Ligma up or Ligma was just too dumb to read the rules. I know what’s more likely
It's actually just she's lying because it's the only card she can play "oh they gave me both fascist I didn't have a choice".

Also if I was lying and actually a fascist, I would just say wiz is a Liberal otherwise it would be easy to disprove the other way.

You are, because I handed you one of each and you chose fascist.

I presume you know the difference between the parties?
Jokes on u I chose fascist because I’m liberal

So you just admitted you lied, and apparently have no idea to play. What a big 15 minutes it's been from you! 😂🥳
I’ve literally played before lmao.

I’m just tryna create some drama

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve literally played before lmao.

I’m just tryna create some drama
Season 9 Reaction GIF by The Office

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Secret ClarkeM - Führerbunker (BRAB VOTED IN AS SECRET HITLER > FASCISTS WIN!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back