SFL 2010 Div 1 Thread - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have heard the same thing about Cheltenham, from a committee member may I add.

I can jus imagine the type of high profile player Chelt would be looking out for, Stephen Milne, Robert Scott perhaps even Majac Daw.

Good game coming up this weekend, for me, Chelsea will run out easy winners. i think a bit of foxing was done on their behalf 2 weeks ago. Say what you will to this post, just my opinion that is all.

Good luck, especially to Cheltenham, hope santa brings you a sack full of hearts, actually I just hop santa brings you some sacks, you bunch of pansies.

See freak its doing the rounds!!! maybe you should no more about your club.... :D

Maybe Cheltenham should be looking in their own backyard and drawing on the resourses they already have amongst their existing coaching staff

Gardener, i assume you were directing that towards the Chelsea Heights flog who said they wouldn't be shit scared?

Would be a shame for Chelsea as they have been the best team all year, but then again it happens....

I hope you enjoyed mad Monday as i said we didn't shit our self as your mob did like i said good times at Beazley 3rds,2nds and 1's in the GF.

They have someone bigger in mind John cant coach;)

So who is this 'bigger' someone that the club has in mind then?

You seem to know more than me!

If you think Hynesy can't coach, I must question your credibility! Sensational coach, did an amazing job at Edi Asp with a bunch of locals and kids.

He is a favorite son at Chelt having come up through the juniors and playing in our seniors at 16. In many ways he is the modern day Trevor Barker in terms of his standing at our club. Highly thought of is an understatement.

So who is this 'bigger' someone that the club has in mind then?

You seem to know more than me!

If you think Hynesy can't coach, I must question your credibility! Sensational coach, did an amazing job at Edi Asp with a bunch of locals and kids.

He is a favorite son at Chelt having come up through the juniors and playing in our seniors at 16. In many ways he is the modern day Trevor Barker in terms of his standing at our club. Highly thought of is an understatement.

You are Kidding mate ask the players what they thought of him.... he lost them so cant be that good of a coach... to compare him to Trevor barker sums it up... So the Club hasnt approached a former saint???

Keen to get people's thoughts on this Sunday. I have a feeling the Heighters will get up in a close one.

Few reasons and points to discuss:
- I hear City have been kicked off the Peanut Farm and are training on a second-rate oval
- I noticed Norton played against St Pauls and kicked a couple of goals. Not sure why he was in the 2nds when they played City the week prior because I think him being there stretches any backline
- Uaongo also missed the 2nd semi and is a big in for Chelsea
- City had the week off which will help because they finished the 2nd semi with a 1 man bench
- The Heighters got a good look at the Springy ground in a comfortable win last weekend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are Kidding mate ask the players what they thought of him.... he lost them so cant be that good of a coach... to compare him to Trevor barker sums it up... So the Club hasnt approached a former saint???

Wasn't comparing him to TB, no one can be compared to Trev. What I was trying to say was the he is the modern equivalent in terms of the way he is rated at our club and the esteem in which he is held. After all he is the last player to be drafted from Chelt (Shane Valenti, Mitch Brown were drafted from CJFC) and that generally helps you out a bit in terms of reputation!
I have spoken to numerous Edi Asp players/officials and they can't speak higher about his coaching. In fact most people in the MPNFL rate what he did with EA very highly. In 2009, they were bottom with 1 win at mid year yet played off in a GF. If the players didn't like the coach surely that turnaround couldn't be possible!

Wasn't comparing him to TB, no one can be compared to Trev. What I was trying to say was the he is the modern equivalent in terms of the way he is rated at our club and the esteem in which he is held. After all he is the last player to be drafted from Chelt (Shane Valenti, Mitch Brown were drafted from CJFC) and that generally helps you out a bit in terms of reputation!
I have spoken to numerous Edi Asp players/officials and they can't speak higher about his coaching. In fact most people in the MPNFL rate what he did with EA very highly. In 2009, they were bottom with 1 win at mid year yet played off in a GF. If the players didn't like the coach surely that turnaround couldn't be possible!

I got a funny feeling you have been talking to him mum mate.... goodluck to chelt with their future i would love them to be a strong clubs once again.
But i got a funny feeling the click mindset will hold you guys back for many years to come!!!

Keen to get people's thoughts on this Sunday. I have a feeling the Heighters will get up in a close one.

- I hear City have been kicked off the Peanut Farm and are training on a second-rate oval
- I noticed Norton played against St Pauls and kicked a couple of goals. Not sure why he was in the 2nds when they played City the week prior because I think him being there stretches any backline
- City had the week off which will help because they finished the 2nd semi with a 1 man bench
- The Heighters got a good look at the Springy ground in a comfortable win last weekend.
norton obviously isnt rated by flack as he has hardly been played all year
city would be hoping wineberg plays!

no one can according to you!

I personally think John is a nice guy. As for coach, he was the sole reason for the exodus at Edi As. None of the senior players would play for him there. They start to leave en mass, then he took off to stem the bleeding. It didn't work, he stuffed Edi then went off to Rye and stuffed them also. Has been asked to leave the club from all reports.

Another good decision by Cheltenham if they choose to appoint him. You blokes are dead set about bringing your club further down than the knees you are already on.

Went down and watched the Heighters v City at Beazley a few weeks ago, and left that game thinking that City will struggle to get within 5 goals of the Heights. Well i was wrong!! Amazing what the guns can do in finals time!!

In saying that, i stil think Chelsea might just get over the line. I beleive they need to run the ball quickly through the midfield, as i think City lack a little bit of pace here. Also, i think big Smith needs to spend more time in the ruck to negate Arvinitis. The big Arvo has got himself fit, and is a huge reason why City have dominated the last 2 matches they have played. I believe that Chelsea still have enough fire power up forward with Fitcher, Walsh and co. to kick a winning socre without big Smith playing all game there.

Shaping up to be a great game. Hopefully the weather holds up, and it is not blowing a gale (wishful thinking)!!! As hard as it is to tip against a team with Poyas, Arvinitis, Jacobs, Quinn, Carroll etc. i am sticking with the Heights by 1 goal.

STkilda City are proven and will win:thumbsu:

a few key points why chelsea will lose.
- st kilda could train on a basketball court it would not matter you r not going to improve that much in a week, theyare seasoned players
-norton is handy but not a match winner, sure resigar can handle him
Uaongo got smashed by a part time ruckman on the weekend, krigar jumpted all over him, made him look silly around the ground, for that matter got even more embarrising when that lump smith attempted the centre bounce
- winberg looked sore if he gets ups will have no influence on game

saying that they have some quality movers, flack is just a work horse.
should be a good game but city by a couple for me.

I personally think John is a nice guy. As for coach, he was the sole reason for the exodus at Edi As. None of the senior players would play for him there. They start to leave en mass, then he took off to stem the bleeding. It didn't work, he stuffed Edi then went off to Rye and stuffed them also. Has been asked to leave the club from all reports.

Another good decision by Cheltenham if they choose to appoint him. You blokes are dead set about bringing your club further down than the knees you are already on.

Dont worry he is the Trevor Barker of Cheltenham just ask freak...
I hope its only freak that is misguided and not the club!!!:D

Ask Freak he is the TRevor barker of Cheltnaham:D:D
This guy is so misguided

a few key points why chelsea will lose.
- st kilda could train on a basketball court it would not matter you r not going to improve that much in a week, theyare seasoned players
-norton is handy but not a match winner, sure resigar can handle him
Uaongo got smashed by a part time ruckman on the weekend, krigar jumpted all over him, made him look silly around the ground, for that matter got even more embarrising when that lump smith attempted the centre bounce
- winberg looked sore if he gets ups will have no influence on game

saying that they have some quality movers, flack is just a work horse.
should be a good game but city by a couple for me.

A bloke who actually got looked at and taken in a draft for the AFL as a mobile ruckman i would think would be more than a part time ruckman in the SFL but maybe you know better than those recruiters from AFL teams if so you probably shouldn't be on the big footy forum with your ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back