Should Cam Wight play against Hawks if Tommy Williams doesn't come good?

Should Wight play if Williams doesn't get up!

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

doggiesin08

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2007
australia
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Bushrangers
Pretty simple question, just wanting to know if people would want Wighty in and most likely going to Buddy or whether they'd rather someone else like Morris, Shaggy to get the job or even Tiller/Everitt?

** Sorry to everyone who is getting annoyed with discussion about this final when we still have round 22 against Adelaide to go but I think it is still worth discussing even this early:thumbsu:

Not against Franklin at least, I think I would prefer Tiller.

Buddy's touched Cam up before, he has to much speed.

He shouldn't play on Franklin, but I'd pick him ahead of Tiller and Everitt.

It goes like this

Wight>Tiller

I think Tiller is getting a bit hard done by here because he wins a lot more ball than Cam does, hence creating more opportunities to make a stuff up.

Boyd makes 3-4 clangers a game and we seem to find space in our hearts to forgive him.

I see a bit of Peter Foster in young Tiller. Even though he might not be a left footer.

Is there a maybe option?
Would depend on form - 2 years ago Buddy gave him a bath in the first quarter, till Shaggy was shifted onto him, belted him, then Buddy was quiet.

Franklin is 10kgs+ heavier now so it probably wouldn't work. We'd probably have Morris as option 2 to go to Buddy, play a heap of rebounding defenders around him and turn the game into a fast-paced shootout to counter Clarkson's rolling zone.

As much as I would love to play a 'tall' on Buddy, I think Morris should play on him if Williams is out (I think Dale is our best option either way but is better suited elsewhere if Tommy is fit). With Buddy it's all about being competitive, restricting him to say 8 shots at goal instead of 12 and that really suits Dale. Hawks mainly rely on their two forwards to kick their goals so we will be robbing Peter less than we are paying Paul by having him on Buddy instead of Williams or Rioli. Callan kept Rioli very quiet for a half before he did his hammy last time we meet and I think Shaggy is suited to playing on Williams.

Fossie was one on my favourites until Paul Dear the bastard ruined his career:mad:.

What is it with the Bulldogs and knees.

Remember how things could have been if we kept going at that neck breaking pace after half time in the Qualifying final against the Cats in "92"

Dogs 14-4-88 Cats 11-6-72

Probably ended up stuffing them for the GF as well after that Russian Roullette start. Imagine if Fossie was on deck and that half time score was

Dogs 14-4-88 Cats 8-6-54 and they were just that little bit more despondent, and Danny Del Re continued the rampage.

Still a ruck problem, but who knows ??

Wight is played out off position for me. At 200cm should be played in the Ruck and the sooner that boy is in the rotation at Willi the sooner he will establish himself as a good second string ruck who can give a chop out up forward or down back.

Wight is played out off position for me. At 200cm should be played in the Ruck and the sooner that boy is in the rotation at Willi the sooner he will establish himself as a good second string ruck who can give a chop out up forward or down back.

Tend to agree. He'd be a half decent 2nd string ruckman because he wouldn't have to be rested on the bench. He'll never make it as a premiership CHB or CHF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is it with the Bulldogs and knees.

Remember how things could have been if we kept going at that neck breaking pace after half time in the Qualifying final against the Cats in "92"

Dogs 14-4-88 Cats 11-6-72

Probably ended up stuffing them for the GF as well after that Russian Roullette start. Imagine if Fossie was on deck and that half time score was

Dogs 14-4-88 Cats 8-6-54 and they were just that little bit more despondent, and Danny Del Re continued the rampage.

Still a ruck problem, but who knows ??

Fossie had an injury to his shin wasn't it? He wasn't the quickest player around but that injury slowed him even further. I seem to remember we lost one of the reserves finals games that year at a critical time which robbed him of getting another much needed game under his belt.

Fossie had an injury to his shin wasn't it? He wasn't the quickest player around but that injury slowed him even further. I seem to remember we lost one of the reserves finals games that year at a critical time which robbed him of getting another much needed game under his belt.

Imagine an all out massive attack start against the Cat's in the GF this year.

Maybe unsettling them with B.Lake playing in the goal square (FF) sticking that big posterior of his continualy out like Danny D and that Kangaroo Ruckmen who got 8 goals today.:D

all depending on how he is playing at willy, but i think we would def have to look at the possibility. What do all you guys see in tiller?? did you watch his last few games? against syd every time he touched the ball it went pear shaped, he will be de-listed at the end of the year. my options would be Williams>Shaggy>Morris

If any one player plays on buddy, its game over. I'd expect us to double and triple team him in the air and players like gilbee and griffin to roll back and play in the hole. Bring the ball to ground, run it out and make him chase something. I wouldnt be suprised if we through the flood on at one stage.

GOD NO
CAM WIGHT= WORLDS BIGGEST DUD
if he plays just give the hawks the game already
morris will get the job even tho u kicked 2 11 last time on him
not everitt or tiller or wight to weak and slow

Remove this Banner Ad

Should Cam Wight play against Hawks if Tommy Williams doesn't come good?

Back