No Oppo Supporters St.Kilda sack Brett Ratten

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

WTAF is this. I mean moving on from Ratten isn't the worst decision, but after resigning him a couple months ago? What an absolute shambles of a club. Fcuk me dead. Oh well if you don't laugh about it you'd be crying :drunk:
2 wrongs don't make a right mate. Yer we stuffed up resigning him but that doesn't mean we have to keep him.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Seems a pretty easy decision in the end.

We probably have a worse year next year either way, and we pay out 6 months whether we sack him now or in 12 months time, so might as well take the hit now.

Walsh will have a gift basket on Buck's doorstep for when he wakes up tomorrow....

St Kilda are parting ways with Brett Ratten.

This is crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 wrongs don't make a right mate. Yer we stuffed up resigning him but that doesn't mean we have to keep him.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk
Yeah yeah sunk cost and all that but who are we gonna get in to replace him at this hour? Just horrendous decision after horrendous decision.

Yeah yeah sunk cost and all that but who are we gonna get in to replace him at this hour? Just horrendous decision after horrendous decision.
We have missed Brad Scott Kingsley and Clarko.

Right now the only loss is Clarko and he is no guarantee to coach.

There were a lot of people complaining the review was just window dressing and would not bring about substantive change. We have now put a bullet in the:
  • CEO
  • Head of football (demoted)
  • Head Coach
  • Senior assistant
Thats on top of a recent change to our head recruiter. Quite simply the biggest change I can remember in my time following the club. For me this is waaaay more significant than landing a star free agent or top 10 pick. Getting this part right will go a long way to fixing our ladder position

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back