St Kilda vs Fremantle,4:40pm at Etihad

Remove this Banner Ad

I am well over it but when flogs distort the truth about the deal then flogs need to be told the truth.
Fair enough, but the real truth will probably never be known. Doesn't really matter now, life goes on. Future looks bright for your team.

We had more inside 50s and MORE contested possessions.

We had 19 scoring shots to 21

The saints guts and hardness is fantastic. We lack finish and poise. Hooefully that comes with experience for the youngsters we have AND hopefully with the players we replace the oldies.

Would be interesting to see how many of your inside 50s, contested possessions and scoring shots came in the last quater; the one where Freo had stopped playing.

Would be interesting to see how many of your inside 50s, contested possessions and scoring shots came in the last quater; the one where Freo had stopped playing.

Ya reckon? We had same scoring shots all game.
Watch the second quarter? We actually smashed you. You got easy goals and kicked straight. We didnt. You had class we did not. BUT to have youngsters playing that hard and for each other is nice. We need height and class.

Ya reckon? We had same scoring shots all game.
Watch the second quarter? We actually smashed you. You got easy goals and kicked straight. We didnt. You had class we did not. BUT to have youngsters playing that hard and for each other is nice. We need height and class.

Interesting that Lyon admitted at his press conference that his players were told to slow down the tempo of the game at half time.

Forget my opinion, I leave it to the match review by Fox Sports to sum up the game:

"Simply, the Saints were never in this contest. So pronounced was the Docker domination that you wondered how on earth St Kilda beat them on the two previous meetings at the Docklands...That St Kilda was able to more than double its goal tally in the final quarter was a mix of the Saints’ never-quit work ethic as much as the Dockers on cruise control."

Last edited:
Cannot be bothered reading through the whole 15 pages, but I saw a few comments about the umpiring. I think the umpires were pretty poor and we seemed to get the better of the decisions.

Terrific performance from Fremantle overall. Got the win early on with manic ball movement and relaxed with tempo footy. What a difference straight kicking makes !

Remove this Banner Ad

St Kilda vs Fremantle,4:40pm at Etihad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back