St Kilda vs Fremantle,4:40pm at Etihad

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks Dermy.

When they say it's to the letter of the law you know it's a bullshit pedantic free kick.

Who knows what the umpire was thinking. It could've been an authority thing - "It's not play on until I call play on." A better umpire would've acknowledged that Hill went off the mark and allowed play to continue.

How much can we pay you to shut up about the umps?
Seems unlikely, but I have to kind of agree they have been pretty rubbish this game. I think the calls have been stupid both ways but we've gotten the best of their bad calls.

Anyone think Barlow might be in trouble for that knee to the head in the first quarter?

Seems unlikely, but I have to kind of agree they have been pretty rubbish this game. I think the calls have been stupid both ways but we've gotten the best of their bad calls.

Anyone think Barlow might be in trouble for that knee to the head in the first quarter?
It's more Plug whines about umps 24/7, including games where his team isn't playing.
I hope Mick is fine, but I can see him in trouble due to it.

Might be in trouble, if he gets suspended i wouldnt be too disappointed with the enforced rest to a key mid. Minor premiership is on ice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where are all the Freo supporters whinging about how hard done by they are with the umpiring in Melbourne?

Oh that's right they are getting their usual armchair ride against us both home and away so they are all quiet about the umpiring.
You should put in a request for Leigh Fischer next time

Remove this Banner Ad

St Kilda vs Fremantle,4:40pm at Etihad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back