News Swans Talk in the Media 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am straight but if I looked like Nick Malceski I would not at all be unhappy.
I have consulted with my wife - who advises that should I make an appointment with a plastic surgeon, I should ask for the JPK over the Mal.

Strangely, asking for an LRT was not viewed kindly, which I thought was harsh.

I swear this is just about the funniest thing ever.

As you're aware Mick McGuane from Herald Sun rated us 2nd best midfield in the comp. Then they did a reader 'vote' and we came 18th:oops::tongueoutv1:

I'd like to congratulate all Swans fans for confirming we never read the Herald Sun. Well done!

Last edited:
I swear this is just about the funniest thing ever.

As you're aware Mick McGuane from Herald Sun rated us 2nd best midfield in the comp. Then they did a reader 'vote' and we came 18th:oops::tongueoutv1:

I'd like to congratulate all Swans fans for confirming we never read the Herald Sun. Well done!
I voted , Mick is a great bloke and coach

I voted , Mick is a great bloke and coach
I used to watch him coach Keilor. The amount of work he put in to teach key forwards was amazing. Repetition. He would do it over and over again. He was not very complementary either. He put heaps of shit on the players. They usually had two defenders on the key forward he was training. Sometimes 3. It was interesting to watch.

I used to watch him coach Keilor. The amount of work he put in to teach key forwards was amazing. Repetition. He would do it over and over again. He was not very complementary either. He put heaps of s**t on the players. They usually had two defenders on the key forward he was training. Sometimes 3. It was interesting to watch.
But they love him

Caeser 88 ive been doing some bagging of our social media and got a response that they have plenty of player stuff . In the last hour they have put out the interview with Parks and Gerard Healy last THURSDAY
Good on you for approaching them bedders. I was too scared of hurting the media people's feelings by sending them an email or something of the sort. (Yes, the very people I have been bagging on here. I realise it's cowardly.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caeser 88 ive been doing some bagging of our social media and got a response that they have plenty of player stuff . In the last hour they have put out the interview with Parks and Gerard Healy last THURSDAY
You mean this one, that has been on the Swans site & here since last Friday?

You mean this one, that has been on the Swans site & here since last Friday?

Yep , but they were pushing it tonight , maybe they are doing content now.

21FEB23: Swans Daily Media
Last edited:
"The core issue, in effect, was a lack of trust in McDonald"

I disagree. I think Horse wanted to make sure that Hickey had ruck cover if Reid went down, and Logan can't ruck.
Logan's form was down. 6 disposals, 1 goal against the pies and 4 disposals 0 goals the previous week. It wasn't about trust

"The core issue, in effect, was a lack of trust in McDonald"

I disagree. I think Horse wanted to make sure that Hickey had ruck cover if Reid went down, and Logan can't ruck.
✅
I think Horse was stuck between a ruck and a hard place. He will never reveal what his actual thinking was. Nor should he. He has admitted he got it wrong, which 99% of us would agree with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back