Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know, I thought it was pretty funny. Don't think anyone doubts how shattered Heeney is, and I loved Heeneys video, but that doesn't make Toby any less funny imo.
Have said it before but we're a pretty fragile club if we can't cop a bit of humour.

I don't know, I thought it was pretty funny. Don't think anyone doubts how shattered Heeney is, and I loved Heeneys video, but that doesn't make Toby any less funny imo.

Yeah I didn't mind the Heeney video , any fan engagement is good, though maybe unnecessary, just don't watch it.

I thought Toby Greene did his in good humour . Surprised the CEO was even worried about it.

We need to relax at times about some of these things . Drawing a long bow here but maybe this is part of the choke in granny's thing, smile sometimes as a club and relax a bit.

Question: Do you want me to post these player interviews & Horse post match in the Autopsy thread or in here?

I've been flipping back and forth throughout the year. Feel like they get a bit lost in the Autopsy?

Question: Do you want me to post these player interviews & Horse post match in the Autopsy thread or in here?

I've been flipping back and forth throughout the year. Feel like they get a bit lost in the Autopsy?

Here since it's easier to find, it can get lost in the autopsy thread...especially after a loss.

In here makes sense to me.

Don't think there's anything stopping you from doing both is there?

Highest score for the season for the Swans.

Much better review in the Mongrel even though Tim is a Pies supporter!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No. But then I get posts asking why something is duplicated🤷‍♀️
Would think that'd be only if you posted the same thing in the same thread but who knows.

They're just far superior to any other team in the comp."
Matthew Lloyd on the three goals that sum up why the Swans are the most 'powerful' side in the AFL right now.

Can we please definitely have them in here! And if you were feeling generous, you could do both!

But my vote is always in here... much easier to find!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back