Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

There’s a question or questions on every team and for Sydney the question is: Can these two be relied upon in September? Time will tell.

Left it too late in the season to see what Hamling can offer forward. Similar for Reid but he was injured so no choice there.

Or keep the faith, but it's been my biggest concern this entire year is our talls forward

Why's it too late? I wouldn't advocate the change , but if Hamling is a better pick than Mclean for instance then do it.

I'd say the priority would be to secure a top 2 spot over the next couple of weeks rather than needign to win round 24 to be top 2.

Probably don't want to flip magnets that have got us to this stage to try secure top 2?

But if we do secure it in the next 2-3, there isn't enough time to look into: Hamling replacing Amartey or McDonald (forwards not forward rucks), Reid replacing McLean (as forward ruck)

Wouldn't see the coaches doing a full replace in the forward line so it'd be one player at a time and there isn't enough time to see how they function

being the side with the least players used wasn't necessarily a good thing
Yes this.
Exactly my thoughts.
Finals is too late to trial players because of injury.
Still time to get some games into some.
I remember when Mills & Macca were hurt late in 2016 we had to turn to Marsh & Aliir.
They were exceptional.
Then Aliir got hurt in the prelim & Marsh was disgracefully dropped for the GF.

I'd like to see us put a game into Will Edwards down back.
See what he's got composure wise.

Well not even joking , Carlton played last night and know TDK is out, we haven't managed to check on Hayward, Papley or Rampe at all?

All waiting for swelling to go down?

They knew Sunday night because he was short of breath and taken to hospital

Yeah and Swans doctor is doing what? Just catching up on his coffee and biscuits? can't glance at the injured players?

The club must have some idea, I guess they don't have to share with us and I am being impatient, but we seem to like to play silly buggers with the injury list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah and Swans doctor is doing what? Just catching up on his coffee and biscuits? can't glance at the injured players?

The club must have some idea, I guess they don't have to share with us and I am being impatient, but we seem to like to play silly buggers with the injury list.
There's no comparison between the 2 and TDK was at his home ground and the Blues have 2 doctors

There's no comparison between the 2 and TDK was at his home ground and the Blues have 2 doctors

Blues have already made some calls on Acres- he is off for scans, Walsh should be right, Kennedy ok etc

Why can't we provide a little update ? Even if it is player X is going for scans tomorrow

According to Maher and Jenkins the Swans are cooked.

This is what I hate about the Melb. footy media AND losing tight games.

Absolutely zero justification to make this conclusion after a 2 point loss - but they do it anyway - anything to run down a team they can’t join the part and support.

Absolutely zero justification to make this conclusion after a 2 point loss - but they do it anyway - anything to run down a team they can’t join the part and support.
They didn't say that ! some just want to hear what they want

What did they actually say?

Half our supporters think we are cooked, people think we have lost Sunday already. Why would the media pump us up?

They didn't say that ! some just want to hear what they want

Have you been drinking ? Sheesh..talk about 0-100.

It was intimated that they were on a downhill slide due to it being a long season and other teams were maintaining a better fitness level.

On the face of it, the conclusion is not unreasonable, except its based on one 2 point loss.

Have you been drinking ? Sheesh..talk about 0-100.

It was intimated that they were on a downhill slide due to it being a long season and other teams were maintaining a better fitness level.

On the face of it, the conclusion is not unreasonable, except its based on one 2 point loss.

It's based on losing three of the last four.

We hadn't lost 3/4 then though and lost 4-5 players potentially

Thats partly my point - at this time we have lost one game due to the absence of several key players - by 2 points.

If we go down to the Bulldogs by 5 goals - then by all means call out the Waahmbulance - but atm the grave dancing is starting early.

Thats partly my point - at this time we have lost one game due to the absence of several key players - by 2 points.

If we go down to the Bulldogs by 5 goals - then by all means call out the Waahmbulance - but atm the grave dancing is starting early.

Yeah maybe, it's up to the team to win 3 more and keep top 2

Media won't matter

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back