Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

It certainly did. After only what could be described as a calamity. Like 2 drunks staggering out of the pub Carlton were putrid and fell before the front gate and Port were just lucky enough to get the key in the front door.
You are indeed a wordsmith Wolfie, that's such a brilliantly articulate description.

media still think first....
I love that quote: "They have to worry about figuring out what’s wrong with them more than the ladder itself."

This is pretty much where I'm at. Forget wins and losses, flags can be won from spots outside of 1st and by the same token being 1st doesn't always mean you're the best side. I just want to see us playing our best footy again, and god knows we will need to by finals.

Pre-bye we thought we were a good chance for the flag because of the way we were playing. Post-bye we've sorta just been justifying our chances for the flag with "Well we're 3 games clear on top of the ladder!"

Flags aren't won on paper. We gotta show it.

I love that quote: "They have to worry about figuring out what’s wrong with them more than the ladder itself."

This is pretty much where I'm at. Forget wins and losses, flags can be won from spots outside of 1st and by the same token being 1st doesn't always mean you're the best side. I just want to see us playing our best footy again, and god knows we will need to by finals.

Pre-bye we thought we were a good chance for the flag because of the way we were playing. Post-bye we've sorta just been justifying our chances for the flag with "Well we're 3 games clear on top of the ladder!"

Flags aren't won on paper. We gotta show it.

Yeah heck get from back we can win it wherever on the ladder really.

But a result of figuring shit out would be 1st I guess,

If we finish 7th.....****

28JUL24: Swans vs Bulldogs Match Reports New

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My flawed logic is that if we're shit now we'll come out the other side at some stage. I can't see us being shit for nigh on half a season. Other sides that are good now will drop off at some point.

Someone like Rowy coming back in reasonably fresh will help for instance. Same with paps assuming we don't try to push him back early.

30JUL24: Swans Daily Media New

Last edited:

"tHe bIg tHrEe"

"Find another midfielder"

No mention of Rowbottom.

i'm out game of thrones GIF by Amanda

Callum Mills on SEN SA The Run Home with Kymbo & The Rooch

Callum Mills spending 10 mins talking and saying absolutely nothing….well played.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back