Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t know.
He played one GF & won it.
So he knows more than the blokes asking the questions who have won any.
He’s not the worst is all I’m saying. Horse talked shit the other night at the presser. He could have called a few out but he didn’t.
I think Macrae is refreshing. Coach of a shit club but I’ll have him any day.
He has food the game plan to his whole list. Our players are now clearly questioning our game plan after finding out it’s bullshit once plan A gets dismantled.
McRae is still selling his snake oil or whatever it is to his players & even with players missing, they are all buying it.

I have 112 points that can be made as to why he is the ducks nuts & after our game I wish we had him.
He would talk us out of the hole.

Our list has heard all this from Horse before.
I know I’ve waffled off a little but he is by a long way the best coach in the land & smarter than most of the people he stands in front of on the topic of AFL & how it’s played to be successful.

I don't know how you can say the Pies players are buying it this week when only two weeks ago they got belted by the Hawks and gave up at HT.

I don't know how you can say the Pies players are buying it this week when only two weeks ago they got belted by the Hawks and gave up at HT.
And, can I add, are a BIG chance to not even play finals and therefore defend their flag.
But his players are buying into his spin........

I can not believe the way so many so called supporters of this club just can't wait to shit all over it when the going gets tough and seem to get more pleasure out of crapping on everyone involved than enjoy it when the going is good.
I'm as pissed off as anyone over that debacle the other night and everyone has a right to support the team how they want, but my god some of the shit written on this forum this week is doing my head in.

I don’t know.
He played one GF & won it.
So he knows more than the blokes asking the questions who have won any.
He’s not the worst is all I’m saying. Horse talked shit the other night at the presser. He could have called a few out but he didn’t.
I think Macrae is refreshing. Coach of a shit club but I’ll have him any day.
He has food the game plan to his whole list. Our players are now clearly questioning our game plan after finding out it’s bullshit once plan A gets dismantled.
McRae is still selling his snake oil or whatever it is to his players & even with players missing, they are all buying it.

I have 112 points that can be made as to why he is the ducks nuts & after our game I wish we had him.
He would talk us out of the hole.

Our list has heard all this from Horse before.
I know I’ve waffled off a little but he is by a long way the best coach in the land & smarter than most of the people he stands in front of on the topic of AFL & how it’s played to be successful.
Macrae is very open and a good person , the hate from someone is expected

Coaching Collingwood must be the easiest gig in the AFL.

Yes coaching an AFL side is a tough job I get it.

But best facilities, fixture , sponsors, supporter base, recruit players whenever.

If you are shit the pressure is enormous for sure , but presuming you have some abilities at the job you want ever be better resourced to succeed.

Coaching Collingwood must be the easiest gig in the AFL.

Yes coaching an AFL side is a tough job I get it.

But best facilities, fixture , sponsors, supporter base, recruit players whenever.

If you are shit the pressure is enormous for sure , but presuming you have some abilities at the job you want ever be better resourced to succeed.
We have better facilities

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to hear Jude on radio saying we were soft

Like he said we have to against history to win it all from a 100 plus loss

We won’t

What if we do?

It’s history until it isn’t.

We aren’t out of the finals until we are.

I won’t be saying we won’t until we can’t & pretty sure our ladder-leading team will have same mindset.

Good to hear Jude on radio saying we were soft

Like he said we have to against history to win it all from a 100 plus loss

We won’t
Guys like Jude, ROK and Goodsey wouldn't have stood for that game against the Bulldogs, let alone the Port Adelaide performance. Heads would've rolled.

And, can I add, are a BIG chance to not even play finals and therefore defend their flag.
But his players are buying into his spin........

I can not believe the way so many so called supporters of this club just can't wait to shit all over it when the going gets tough and seem to get more pleasure out of crapping on everyone involved than enjoy it when the going is good.
I'm as pissed off as anyone over that debacle the other night and everyone has a right to support the team how they want, but my god some of the shit written on this forum this week is doing my head in.
I hope you aren’t accusing me of shitting on the club Jewelsy.
I used to get accused of being too positive on here.
I’m just defending Macrae.
Our club do deserve some crap for the worst performance I’ve ever witnessed from the team I’ve supported all my life. Mainly because it’s supposed to be the most talented we’ve had ever. Talk of multiple pships with this group.
58 years, 50 as a paid up member, plus another 30 odd paying for 5 memberships.
I didn’t appreciate what I saw the other night, let alone the 81 point loss in the 2022 GF.
I’ll be at the Essendon game next Friday with the other 4 family members.
I’ll buy another 5 memberships next year.
I’ll make the effort.
There was not much effort against Port.
So I don’t trust them. That’s my right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back