Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Still can’t believe so many, including a few on this board, are fooled by him. He’s a brat and a sore loser who won a flag on the longest run of luck I’ve ever seen.

What a delight it is to end their season and hopefully they slip back in to the bottom four for a few years yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Made the point during the week that I can't stand him and it's hilarious how much the mask slips when he has a close loss. Same thing as the PF against us in 2022, he's a brat.

Played under Lethal obviously hates losing.

He's the campaigner that bleated about 'losing in the right way' a while back, but he's a sore ****ing loser.

Very interesting i would of loved to see what Longmire said last week but i get it will never be shown.

Probably said **** all, seems to be similar to Roosy there, and he always preached not to go on angry

Slightly off topic (I admit) but current and almost relevant....

My brother is a Pies supporter from Tassie. He was at the SCG tonight (poor sod), standing in the rain and wondering why, when Hobart has half the rainfall of Sydney, and less than Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth too, why weren't the media asking why Hobart had to build a roof, just to have a team?
PXL_20240210_024802503.MP.jpg
Does he happen to live in Queenstown?

He's the campaigner that bleated about 'losing in the right way' a while back, but he's a sore ****ing loser.
Yep, doesn't like his players laying on the ground or showing emotion after a loss because "that's what losers do". Sooking about umpiring is apparently okay though. Hypocrite.

11AUG24: Swans Daily Media New

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who, who has made it to AFL level would not hate losing? Not shitting yourself after a close loss /= liking to lose.
Any competitor hates losing. How you deal with it publicly is a whole nuther thing. Horse does it really well. NEVER throws a player under the bus. NEVER chucks a tanty. A great example to us all.

It was hilarious after the PF when he went into full BF nuffy mode and started complaining about how small the SCG was.
Think that was the H&A loss because then we got treated to them getting the cones out for the PF which was even funnier.

4) Swans skipper should take a step back to find form​

Callum Mills has taken time to find form after overcoming a shoulder injury sustained in a Mad Monday incident last year and then being sidelined with soft tissue complaints. Since his return, Sydney's skipper has averaged just 12.5 disposals in four matches while being shuffled between a wing, the midfield and defence and again played a mix of roles in the thrilling three-point win over Collingwood on Friday night. Mills only had six disposals to the last change against the Pies, but doubled his tally when thrown behind the ball and stood up in some critical moments when the game was on the line. The 27-year-old started his career as a dependable defender and could again be just what the Swans need down back as Mills and his team look to fine tune ahead of a finals assault. – Martin Pegan

https://www.afl.com.au/news/1190198

Callum Mills has taken time to find form after overcoming a shoulder injury sustained in a Mad Monday incident last year and then being sidelined with soft tissue complaints. Since his return, Sydney's skipper has averaged just 12.5 disposals in four matches while being shuffled between a wing, the midfield and defence and again played a mix of roles in the thrilling three-point win over Collingwood on Friday night. Mills only had six disposals to the last change against the Pies, but doubled his tally when thrown behind the ball and stood up in some critical moments when the game was on the line. The 27-year-old started his career as a dependable defender and could again be just what the Swans need down back as Mills and his team look to fine tune ahead of a finals assault. – Martin Pegan

Can't say I disagree

No offense Martin... but no! I probably wouldn't have cared if they had played him in the seconds prior to bringing him to the AFL, but not now... He's back, he stays, and he plays his way into form!

Reckon Blakey, Florent and Roberts need him to stay...

Must have been reading BF.

No offense Martin... but no! I probably wouldn't have cared if they had played him in the seconds prior to bringing him to the AFL, but not now... He's back, he stays, and he plays his way into form!

Reckon Blakey, Florent and Roberts need him to stay...
Hindsight says he should have started in the reserves. However too late now and move down back is best for him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back