Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Im far from a SpELling expert prolific one

Do me a favor mate and lay off , I am just adding a bit of color and flavor here to the board. Be a good Neighbor , no point worrying about someone using the American spelling, stay centered

Yep, doesn't like his players laying on the ground or showing emotion after a loss because "that's what losers do". Sooking about umpiring is apparently okay though. Hypocrite.
Funny that he speaks out about not liking players do things that are instinctual, or happen in the moment. Yet he had like 20 minutes to prepare himself and that's the crap he comes up with? Definitely hypocritical.

Last edited:
Nah I’ve heard that he can be pretty terrifying. Possibly not after a 100 point belting though - maybe he does let that slide

Must be hard to know what to say, he looked pretty shell shocked

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was a bit surprised he was allowed to do that, shouldn't it be play on since he don't go over the mark to get back into the field?

It was play on wasn't it? The Pies player charged in.

I was a bit surprised he was allowed to do that, shouldn't it be play on since he don't go over the mark to get back into the field?

Thought it was play on that's why he basically kicked instantly?

Loved this

Swans TV gave the goal of the week to Errol's matchwinner, which is understandable.

But as good and important it was, I'd have this (and Logan's 4th qtr bomb) in front.

Really well thought through by Luke and then a difficult skill superbly executed.
Just looked like a bloke who knew 'I got this'. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back