Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

15AUG24: Swans Daily Media New

Top 8 Finals Predictions

Top 8 Finals Predictions

Like hell Parker loses his spot.

Top 8 Finals Predictions

If the Swans decide to trade Luke Parker, I’m going into full caesar88 / George Hewett mode.

If the Swans decide to trade Luke Parker, I’m going into full caesar88 / George Hewett mode.
If he wants to go for more game time what can they do? They can so no but keeping him might cost us $$ in keeping Chad.

If he wants to go for more game time what can they do? They can so no but keeping him might cost us $$ in keeping Chad.
If Chad wants to go, he’ll go.
I can’t see Parker’s final year salary having any impact on that.

I think the risk is more that a rival club offers him more than 1 year - I doubt the Swans would match it.

Luke Parker has been one of my favourite players for so long ….. I just don’t think I could cope with him trotting out in a different guernsey.

How? He's out of contract when Chad is.

A small moment that went unnoticed during the thrilling finish at the SCG last Friday night could come to define Isaac Heeney's 2024 season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kudos to Fly McRae who I think handled the aftermath of his press conference very well. He is an impressive person.

He doubled down on being a **** I thought

He doubled down on being a **** I thought
Each to their own - I thought he acknowledged he'd screwed up and made it about him and then sensitively doffed his cap to Horse as the senior person in the room. Can't think of too many of the big egos in the coaching world who'd (a) admit they were wrong and (b) back down from a challenge from an opposition coach.

Personally, I didn't think Horse needed to address it - I thought McRae had dug a big enough hole himself without the need to send in the bulldozer.

Each to their own - I thought he acknowledged he'd screwed up and made it about him and then sensitively doffed his cap to Horse as the senior person in the room. Can't think of too many of the big egos in the coaching world who'd (a) admit they were wrong and (b) back down from a challenge from an opposition coach.

Personally, I didn't think Horse needed to address it - I thought McRae had dug a big enough hole himself without the need to send in the bulldozer.

I think Horse absolutely needed to address it and speak for all non-Vic teams in just how outrageous the comment was. Too often we just meekly let the Victorian clubs get away with their rubbish without challenging it.

Nick Blackey
Come from the clouds for a no gamer!
View attachment 2080772
Am I the only one who doesn't give a rats about the All Australian Team? I feel like it's a bunch of overhyped noise about a hypothetical team that doesn't actually do anything, arbitrarily picked by a group of has-beens.

Am I the only one who doesn't give a rats about the All Australian Team? I feel like it's a bunch of overhyped noise about a hypothetical team that doesn't actually do anything, arbitrarily picked by a group of has-beens.
Ye i don't understand why it's called 'All Australian' either, like what is the context in naming it that. Just call it the AFL team of the year or something.

And ye I agree, I don't see the point of it being brought up every single week like clockwork, It's not like were sitting in anticipation waiting for this team to play another nation or something. The rolling all australian team is the most useless thing, make your predictions once the H & A season is done.

Last edited:
To be fair the selectors of the All Australian team includes the likes of Nathan Buckley, Eddie Betts and Jude Bolton. Not really has beens. Not sure the AFL executive need to sit in but each to their own.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back