Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Neither Luke or Horse not saying much to dispel the rumours, hey?
That’s right.
Get the feeling a mutual trade may get done, not unlike Malceski, who was offered a ridiculous 3 year deal by GC to continue in a coaching role.
I feel this is the direction Parkee may go with a club prepared to extend the extra year to 2026. I’ll never begrudge him for doing such a deal nor could I blame the club for releasing him.

That’s right.
Get the feeling a mutual trade may get done, not unlike Malceski, who was offered a ridiculous 3 year deal by GC to continue in a coaching role.
I feel this is the direction Parkee may go with a club prepared to extend the extra year to 2026. I’ll never begrudge him for doing such a deal nor could I blame the club for releasing him.
I'll be pretty saddened to see him running around in another clubs colours especially as he gets to 300

Haven't they usually done the coaches votes already? Can't find them. Hoping Heeney can win that since they've robbed him of his shot at the Brownlow.

I don't think they reveal the votes for the last two rounds.

Would imagine Heeney still leading from last week after (most likely) another full 10 votes to both Heeney, Naicos & Cripps this week. I doubt Serong received full marks.

LEADERBOARD (as of 12/8)​

102 Isaac Heeney SYD
99 Nick Daicos COLL
99 Caleb Serong FRE
95 Patrick Cripps CARL

I don't think they reveal the votes for the last two rounds.
Well, not until the H&A is over.

Heeney had a lead over Daicos and Serong of two or three points after that previous round. It’s inconceivable that Daicos doesn’t get 10 last round given the fawning over his performance. (I didn’t watch the game.). Heeney will obviously poll in the Essendon game. He was probably our best but not by an absolute clear cut margin. He might find Errol or even Ollie snare some votes off him. But he’ll probably have enough that a BOG against the Crows will win him the award, regardless of what Daicos does.

But if that's what he wants then it's best we let him do it.
Like Hanners & Malceski, he's always a Swan. Same as Hodge from Hawks.
It's the way things are these days. I don't begrudge him or the club in these circumstances.

20AUG24: Swans Daily Media New
Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, he’s not declaring his hand on Grundy.

For those interested, watch his eyes directly before the Grundy question and then while he answers.

Every other question his eyes look down, he’s recalling relevant information.

When talking about Grundy he’s looking up and left - right handed people do this when ‘choosing’ their words or fabricating an answer.

IGNORE the words - just watch his face.

My estimation is he doubts Grundy will play, but is not prepared to declare it.

I'll be pretty saddened to see him running around in another clubs colours especially as he gets to 300
I'll tell his old man it's unacceptable and I won't allow it. I'm sure that will be the end of it. Leave it with me..

Well, he’s not declaring his hand on Grundy.

For those interested, watch his eyes directly before the Grundy question and then while he answers.

Every other question his eyes look down, he’s recalling relevant information.

When talking about Grundy he’s looking up and left - right handed people do this when ‘choosing’ their words or fabricating an answer.

IGNORE the words - just watch his face.

My estimation is he doubts Grundy will play, but is not prepared to declare it.

Geez, I have 3 candidate interviews tomorrow. I'll be keeping an eye on who looks left the most... only room for one lying bludger on the team, and I'm solidly locked in to that role.

Geez, I have 3 candidate interviews tomorrow. I'll be keeping an eye on who looks left the most... only room for one lying bludger on the team, and I'm solidly locked in to that role.

Yeah yeah - I thought it was mumbo jumbo too until itvhappened in interviews we were conducting.Watch the video - his facial expression is absolutely consistent until the Grundy question.

We were taught by this guy - I don’t think its as clear-cut as he preaches, but I’ve certainly enjoyed watching footy coaches - Danny Frawley was a case study with his mannerisms.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back