Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

How does Nathan Brown show no reaction or emotion to either the Heeney or Amartey goals? He just sat there. Even Brad Johnson on the SEN call reacted to the Amartey goal.
I thought the funniest media moment I caught was the end of the Dogs-Hawks game, Richo and JB sounded like there had been a death in the family!

Yeah the fox production team did an exceptional job. It's even better than the 2012 GF from all angles package that they did.

Helped massively by the sheer enormity of the moments in the game!

That is stunning and brilliantly done. With the two versions of Smells Like Teen Spirit backing, making it

The moment when Hayward and Heeney are collapsed on the ground and just embracing is almost my favorite part of the entire video. It’s so genuine and raw.

We need to capitalise on this season for obvious reasons but another reason is it’s the season Heeney deserves. He didn’t win the coaches award and he won’t win a Brownlow (this year) but this is his season. That game was what every single one of us knew he was capable of.

I am so bloody happy for him. He’s getting the attention he truly deserves and capping it off with a premiership would make it a season that goes down in history as one of the greatest ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andrew Voss on with Whaterley this morning said the Heeney mark really is the most iconic moment in Aussie Rules in NSW , everyone is talking about it.
Reckon he's right. Plugger's point, "Nick Davis!" and "Leo Barry you star!" are up there, but the game was much smaller (up here) back then.

Even Buddy's 1000th, while electric for fans, I don't think it really permeated beyond the game. Heeney's mark is EVERYWHERE.

Reckon he's right. Plugger's point, "Nick Davis!" and "Leo Barry you star!" are up there, but the game was much smaller (up here) back then.

Even Buddy's 1000th, while electric for fans, I don't think it really permeated beyond the game. Heeney's mark is EVERYWHERE.
How good is that . Really hope the club can put up a poster of the mark , or the paper it was in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not sure I'm on board with this. There's this ongoing narrative every time the code in Sydney (or more precisely, the Swans) have a big moment that this one is bigger than anything that came before. But while there are undoubtedly peaks and troughs in the attention the club gets, there have been moments right throughout my time following the Swans (1995 onwards) that have captured the imagination of the city broader than the rusted-ons.

1996, there was the Geelong game that sold out. And Plugger's groin, followed by Plugger's point.
1997 the Geelong game sold out again. Plugger vs Ablett.
1999 Goal 1300
2002 Choooooose Roos
2005 Nick Davis! NICK DAVIS! Not to mention Leo Barry, you star.
2013 Bud arrives
2022 Bud's 1000th.

And that's not even listed every final, dramatic or pedestrian, that's been held at the SCG or out at Homebush.

Robbo might disparagingly refer to us at Johnny-come-latelys, but fact is, not only is the club celebrating its 150th year this season, not only was it a foundation club of the VFL, it has been a fully secured and adored part of the furniture in Sydney for close to four decades now.

Same as Clarkson got for abusing 2 Saints players (with a homophobic slur IIRC). According to Caro the Pillock (nice call Mr Leg) had nasty, unrepeatable words to say. Sadly the Pillock can still enter the field.
He has history - the Pillock got fined 20k for abusing umpires a while back - should have been banned from entering the field for this finals series - clearly can’t control himself.

Go to 24:18mins mins into the podcast for the Swans talk, not much just a quick chat about Errol.

Cats & Hawks are leading ground ball gets and their ball movement is killing it. Hawks are #1 in the comp from scoring from defense. Swans are now #16 :eekv1:

Basically, it's take Gulden out of the game and the Swans are in serious trouble.

I'm near 🙏 for a Port win so those stupid witches hats can piss off. I've still got no bloody idea what they're about.

Watson or some shit , Wizard nickname i think

Hawthorn aren't doing jack shit against us

Go to 24:18mins mins into the podcast for the Swans talk, not much just a quick chat about Errol.

Cats & Hawks are leading ground ball gets and their ball movement is killing it. Hawks are #1 in the comp from scoring from defense. Swans are now #16 :eekv1:

Basically, it's take Gulden out of the game and the Swans are in serious trouble.

Naughty girl !

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back