Rumour Tales from the Henley Beach Cafe 2: Crows 2021 Rumours

Where do you think Jordan Dawson ends up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crikey some of you, do I need to start a sh*t fight with Jenny for you to cotton on?
Why didnt you just open up your old elite crow account?… were you embarrassed by what you’d said in the past somehow and didnt want to be associated with it?…

I mean… I never remember you saying anything utterly ridiculous to the point of warranting wanting to close your account and distance yourself from it all together…

Shouldve just come back again as the old elite crow we all knew and loved!

We all say aime stupid/dopey things on here from time to time..

When I do and people pull me up on it I just move on.. couldnt really give a **** what a whole heap of people I dont even really know think/say about my opinions..

I like the idea of taking on a salary dump given our cap is wide open, but Coniglio isn't the right fit unless GWS were willing to basically completely re-write his contract and accept nothing in a trade
**** Cogs… he’s looking cooked..

Would rather take Toby Greene off their hands for them…

fu** Cogs… he’s looking cooked..

Would rather take Toby Greene off their hands for them…
I think everyone in clubland would rather that, doesn’t mean it’s at all happening haha

Will be interesting if they do find a suitor for Cogs eventually, I just hope it’s not us

Reidy on 5AA:

No to Finlayson
Not as definite with Dumont, discuss after trade period but basically it was a no
No to Clurey, likes Butts, Murray and Frampton down back, which must mean McAsey they will develop as a forward
Captain Obvious, JHF highly unlikely as North need to want to deal
Luko and Rankine contracted
Not overly active this year, Dawson and draft
39 games into rebuild

Like having a mistress whilst being married.....having more than one BF account is too much effort vs reward.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
For someone who posts occasionally, but reads the threads most days, trying to keep track of who is who is near impossible! There was someone today whose name I did not recognise but had > 50,000 posts. Will just put it down to old age!

Close to Nicks so likely from GWS, high risk and on 900k. Sounds like Coniglio to me. Wouldn't go near him unless its a Treloar type offload where GWS pay a significant chunk of the salary and even then I'd be very hesitant. Hasn't played a good game since 2019.
Sounds like the sort of situation Port would be interested in. Geelong might be too, though I fear he's a bit too young for them...

Pick 4. Horne-Francis
Pick 23 to Swans for Dawson
Future second to GC for Rankine
Melbourne's second to GWS for Coniglio

Go to your happy place, Happy.

Jones ~ Butts ~ Doedee
Smith ~ Murray ~ Milera
Dawson ~ Coniglio ~ Seedsman
O'Brien ~ Laird ~ Crouch
Sloane ~ Walker ~ Keays
Rankine ~ Thilthorpe ~ Fogarty
Cook ~ Pedlar ~ Horne-Francis
McHenry

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pick 4. Horne-Francis

Jones ~ Butts ~ Doedee
Smith ~ Murray ~ Milera
O'Brien ~ Laird ~ Crouch
Sloane ~ Walker ~ Keays
McHenry
I reckon you've been in a happy happy place

Reidy on 5AA:

No to Finlayson
Not as definite with Dumont, discuss after trade period but basically it was a no
No to Clurey, likes Butts, Murray and Frampton down back, which must mean McAsey they will develop as a forward
Captain Obvious, JHF highly unlikely as North need to want to deal
Luko and Rankine contracted
Not overly active this year, Dawson and draft
39 games into rebuild

39 games into the rebuild? I thought the club previously tried to fool us into thinking 2018 and 2019 were rebuild years :think:

They be like...

fawlty-dont-mention-psd-gif.1249099

They’d have to be some might impressive steak knives to take on legendary captain, and mighty motivator Stephen Coniglio.

buy one, get Tom Green free type stuff.

yuge pass

They’d have to be some might impressive steak knives to take on legendary captain, and mighty motivator Stephen Coniglio.

buy one, get Tom Green free type stuff.

yuge pass
Yuge

Pick 4. Horne-Francis

Jones ~ Butts ~ Doedee
Smith ~ Murray ~ Milera
O'Brien ~ Laird ~ Crouch
Sloane ~ Walker ~ Keays
McHenry
You need to let this go, we are not getting JHF or Rankine............................... this year.

gee wizz, trade radio is awful. The poser was put by one of the ex players commentating ' what if Collingwood just say if North bid on Daicos, that's ok, take him as we will pick Horne Francis who is the best player in the draft'. Then they discussed it and weighted up some pro's and cons.

No one there thought - hand on, Collingwood don't have pick 1 or 2 etc - hey are matching a bid on daicos with a bunch of sh*t picks and if they didn't match would be entering the draft late in the second round or there abouts - not at pick 1 or 2. Seriously, its some of the worst drivel that trade radio

I don't know how you guys do it. One year it was quiet at work so I decided to give it a go. Within 10 minutes I felt like sticking toilet brushes in my ears and turned it off forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back