Talia.... Why isn't he getting the love he deserves?

Remove this Banner Ad

Great news for Talia and the club...just can't use Jenny;) DT for mine.

Just on the issue of FB...a left field nom...James Craig, built like a brick sh, good leap, reasonably quick. Everyone seems to have Talia as the heir to the FB throne. Rutten started as a forward. Don't know how he is travelling, but can't see him getting in as a ruck.

I always wondered if Young could be the eventual replacement at FB but his run with injuries has been atrocious. Still, the same could be said of Shaw, so perhaps he's still a chance? :eek:

Will we drop him this week then?
No, we don't have a senior fringe player to replace him with.

Beating_a_dead_horse.jpg

Great news for Daniel and the club. I wonder what those peanuts who were bagging him after the game on 5aa are thinking? Do they realise they have no idea?

Also great to see 100% of Bigfooty supporting the young fella on here. Not a bad word said about him... Would be great if he reads this:thumbsu:

Think we can all see why Carlton tried to poach him now, after his first year here. (Remembering they drafted Lucas instead of him)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In a few days, I think it's on Wednesday nights AFL 360, can someone please upload the NAB rising star segment Alistair Lynch does.

I have seen a few during the pre game Sunday fox coverage but don't get time to watch the week night show.

Really pleased for him :thumbsu:

Having a great year. Just the tonic after Davis left. A 200+ gamer if ever there was one.

I've got to admit that I was originally a little doubtful when I saw the haircut but he has assuaged those fears. I'll no longer worry if we draft a player who looks like a complete spanner

In a few days, I think it's on Wednesday nights AFL 360, can someone please upload the NAB rising star segment Alistair Lynch does.

I have seen a few during the pre game Sunday fox coverage but don't get time to watch the week night show.
He does that on AFL Insider tonight. I'm not home, but I'm sure someone on here will be able to do it. They also replay it a few times throughout the week (just the RS segment), so I'm sure you'll see it at some stage.

Firstly, well done to Talia.

Now to the OP:

Reason #1: He's a defender.

Reason #2: He's a defender that doesn't get lots of pad stats.

Reason #3: He's a defender that doesn't get lots of pad stats and he plays for Adelaide.

I think that just about sums it up.

Talia has been a revelation for us this year! I remember the draft where we drafted Talia and I saw his junior credentials and it said All-Australain U-18 backmen I think... Anyway I was very pleased we drafted him and thought he was always better than Davi$. He has the length, speed (deceptive), athletic tools, marking ability and nagging abilities to shut down any forward! Where ever he plays, either CHB or FB in the future, he'll be the epitome of a solid defender! :thumbsu:

I've got to admit that I was originally a little doubtful when I saw the haircut but he has assuaged those fears. I'll no longer worry if we draft a player who looks like a complete spanner

How do you feel about Dylan Orval? :p

dylan-orval.png

As stated it was on tonight, he's conceded 13 goals in 11 games. Huge effort.

Remove this Banner Ad

Talia.... Why isn't he getting the love he deserves?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back