Mega Thread The 2013/2014 Offseason Trade & Draft rumour megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

For my own sanity I hope White hasn't been anywhere near the Westpac Centre.

Jesse White has spoken with Collingwood and the Western Bulldogs according to 3AW

I don't want him but I also wouldn't mind if he came, because he can play Fwd and go into the Ruck.

Crammeri would be good next to Cloke as FF.

Move Cloke to CHF... Crammeri at FF... Get Crummers around them.

Have Daisy at half back flank...

Move Reid back CFB.

Get a rebounding flank opposite Daisy... Done

For my own sanity I hope White hasn't been anywhere near the Westpac Centre.

Jesse White has spoken with Collingwood and the Western Bulldogs according to 3AW

Why not?

He had a really strong second half of the season.

Jesse White, eww, would have been playing reserves all year if Goodes and Reid were fit, so he's not even a best 22 player in a side that we'd like to compare ourselves to talent wise.

The Swans would be wrapt with the way he finished the season because now his trade value has increased, but the side that gets him will be buying an over inflated cow.

Sam Reid is terribly overrated.

He doesn't come back into the side with White playing the way he did.

I think Sydney keep him with Mumford likely leaving.

White is 10 times better than Lynch and I don't rate him at all. I actually think White can play a similar role to what Leigh Brown did for us but I don't know if we need that role player these days with the game having changed a fair bit. The trade I am hearing is White and a 2nd rounder for Shaw and if that was to go ahead I would be furious.

I would however trade our 2nd rounder for White, I think a fresh start could do him the world of good along with more responsibility in the forward line we have let go experienced players and we will need to bring in some, I don't want to watch my team in the bottom 6.

As for Mumford a big NO from me.

With Russell gone there is a vacancy for whipping boy number 1. White looks a very strong option for taking that title.
Which one, Jesse or Matt?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back