Toast The Brownlow Thread- Ablett Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: The Brownlow Thread

311832357908843.jpg

What a butterface Harley's fiance is, cute in frumpy kinda way. Her personality must have won him over. :D
She's a classy, intelligent chick and is the editor of Women's Health. Harley is a very lucky man. :thumbsu:

shes not bony, granted. but still way too thin. jimmeh seems happy, though, and that makes me happy. but she isn't my type of gal...

yep she does nothing for me jimmy could alot better but has long as he is happy that's all that matters

Richo getting 3 votes over over Geelong in round 2... That's a joke and a half..

Already feeling worried about Ablett with Chappy already stealing his votes.

Gaz looks nervous as hell..

If I was in Gary's position I wouldn't worry about this medal. It does not deserve the prestige that it gets from the media and football community, it is a joke of an award. I'd take it as a compliment that the blind incompetent maggots don't nominate Jnr. as the best player in the comp as their judgement is suss to say the least. :thumbsdown:

Gaz takes the lead and is now leading Nicky Dal by 1 vote. 12 - 11 after 5 rounds. Selwood yet to poll a vote although he had a very slow start to the season in my opinion. Stevie has managed 1 vote so far.

Richo getting 3 votes over over Geelong in round 2... That's a joke and a half..

Already feeling worried about Ablett with Chappy already stealing his votes.

Gaz looks nervous as hell..

actually Chapman got the 5 votes from our MVP that round. So Gary wasn't robbed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richo was good that game though. Don't know about the 3, but he should've got some votes.

How the hell did Goodes get 3 votes?
Didn't the exact same thing happen last year?

He got 2 votes after a 14 possession game even his coach thought was crap last year. :thumbsdown:

I know possession numbers generally have nothing to do with Brownlow votes (Goodes is a prime example of this), but Gaz has 6 games remaining with 35+ touches in them - 5 of which were in winning sides. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast The Brownlow Thread- Ablett Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back