the bulldogs are gone

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We can all get angry at this North Melbourne supporter but the truth hurts and he is exactly right we are gone and it has happened 2 years in a row, our 2006 injury depleted side was better than this one.

im just saying because i hate the doggies and theyre gone i was soo happy when we beat em twice and now theyre fading out and gonna lose they will never win a flag again for at least 40 years

Good for you - I hate North and their supporters as well, but do you see me going onto the North thread and start typing shit?? Anyway, must be past your bed time.

Good for you - I hate North and their supporters as well, but do you see me going onto the North thread and start typing shit?? Anyway, must be past your bed time.
how old do you think i am im just going on here because theres nothing on tv worth watching except buddy franklin destroying use and use are falling for immature doggy supporters cant take a true joke haha

**** off idiot. Wastefarmer is right. You silly poodles always put the cart in front of the horse:cool::cool::cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is a north supporter with multiple user accounts who goes and troll on team boards whenever a team loses. His aim is to get as many trolling post ins before he gets carded and the threads and posts deleted.

Wonder if this is the same guy?

I can think of better ways to spend my time than doing this kind of thing, but each to their own I guess. :rolleyes:

well sorry im not a perfectionist gaybo like you
Champ I agreed with your first comment on we are gone but I do not agree with you abusing fellow doggies supporters on there own site. I think it might be time for you to leave and go back to your own site.

There is a north supporter with multiple user accounts who goes and troll on team boards whenever a team loses. His aim is to get as many trolling post ins before he gets carded and the threads and posts deleted.

Wonder if this is the same guy?

I can think of better ways to spend my time than doing this kind of thing, but each to their own I guess. :rolleyes:

Sorry, TBFB, but this guy's the most fun I've had all night!

Do you reckon he's from Bogan Ville?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back