Peptides! The *Essendrug Dopers: come smell the bull****! -PART 2

Remove this Banner Ad

they certainly do

vomit-jim-carrey.gif

200w.gif

I love the “no one failed any tests” argument. Always good for a laugh.

The very reason Charter and Dank were used is because they knew their way around the drug code and what drugs were not able to be tested for.

Does Sheedy and every other bomber nuffy think people will just forget that part?

The very reason Charter and Dank were used is because they knew their way around the drug code and what drugs were not able to be tested for.

Does Sheedy and every other bomber nuffy think people will just forget that part?
Although they obviously didn't really know their way around the drug code as the stuff he'd (Danks) had previously been using was now banned

Sheeds is going senile mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope to God that one day someone breaks ranks and tells the real story....and we don't have to tolerate these deluded Fogdog-style campaigners...

As for Sheedy...what an unmitigated halfwit...

I hope to God that one day someone breaks ranks and tells the real story....and we don't have to tolerate these deluded Fogdog-style campaigners...

As for Sheedy...what an unmitigated halfwit...
Maybe Bomber Thompson will for a bit of money when things get real bad for him.

Long may this moron’s reign at Essendon continue.

"Supplements saga" 🙄
They just can't bring themselves to call it what it really was. I doubt they ever will and so no mercy should be shown to the filth.

This would have to be the biggest own goal ever by a VFL/AFL club. The supplements program World's largest club-based systematic doping programme followed by 10 years of denial. I just sit back and laugh and hope they keep it up.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Fixed it for you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Peptides! The *Essendrug Dopers: come smell the bull****! -PART 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back