Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Killed the lurkers for you horry , dead pm please MC Bad Genius
It was party your choice of targets that inspired me to avoid protecting lurkers even if they were outed . Thanks for setting the example .

I instead protected Pam N2 for ongoing entertainment (my probing in the thread was distancing). If that helped us get the drama yesterday then no regrets. But I hope you’re ok Raz as she did cross the line.

simpsons-reverend-lovejoy.gif

I am wary that we are wasting a day phase analysis here.
MWPP seems all too happy to take the limelight.
It’s my first game in a year, I forgot how fun outed evil is, and it’s much less draining than the opposite
(Fighting all day and being lynched as good anyway)

Also, just in time for the weekend . My weekend started today anyway (hence being less around from last night)

I am wary that we are wasting a day phase analysis here.
MWPP seems all too happy to take the limelight.
I agree, most of the town killing roles are done anyway so it’s not even helping much.

Oh and here’s something for both Evil (paranoia is real) and Good to ponder:
-Who would ND recruit on N1 ;) ?
If it helps, I wasn’t recruited but that won’t come as a surprise.

Also, the Bob targets (now that we have 3) do help trim the list of possible people too

It’s my first game in a year, I forgot how fun outed evil is, and it’s much less draining than the opposite
(Fighting all day and being lynched as good anyway)

Also, just in time for the weekend . My weekend started today anyway (hence being less around from last night)
I'm still suss on you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh and here’s something for both Evil (paranoia is real) and Good to ponder:
-Who would ND recruit on N1 ;) ?
If it helps, I wasn’t recruited but that won’t come as a surprise.

Also, the Bob targets (now that we have 3) do help trim the list of possible people too
Could you please list the evil players so that we can consider whether said evil paranoia is justified?

Could you please list the evil players so that we can consider whether said evil paranoia is justified?
You know that could be a valid strategy, if we have an entire list to vote off first then MWPP can make it to the end of the game!

You know that could be a valid strategy, if we have an entire list to vote off first then MWPP can make it to the end of the game!
I’d rather not ruin the game for everyone but I’m happy to protect good with Hibbert dead. It’s not like I can kill any of you. As shown by KT’s death I won’t protect someone just because they’re on my team.

I’m also just as happy to go and enjoy my weekend so my vote remains on myself for the timing

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back