Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Tarks didn’t miss on anyone

There was no Powerplant kill in the writeup
But what I meant to say after the been was jailed - if that’s what you mean too ;)

MWPP and some werewolf proselytising a match that fits Lovejoy down to a t.
It’s like everything has changed after a year and yet nothing has changed

Fat Tony
Legs

Skinner
Chalmers
Edna

Bob

Kodos

Hank

Leader ND’s Movementarian Recruit

Lovejoy (me)

Gil (TheGoatBaron)

Bart (BEaston)
Maggie (dogs105)
Lionel (croweater 41)
Barney (serial_thrilla)
Otto
Troy
Frink
Wiggum
1-2 vanilla Springfieldians depending on who the recruit is
Isn't Troy dead already? Sneaky MWPP.

Calculate Season 6 GIF by The Simpsons

Fat Tony
Legs

Skinner
Chalmers
Edna

Bob

Kodos

Hank

Leader ND’s Movementarian Recruit

Lovejoy (me)

Gil (TheGoatBaron)

Bart (BEaston)
Maggie (dogs105)
Lionel (croweater 41)
Barney (serial_thrilla)
Otto
Troy
Frink
Wiggum
1-2 vanilla Springfieldians depending on who the recruit is
I’m at bottom of list . Vanilla person

In truth serial_thrilla the 45 player game began with 41 roles - 12 starting evil, 8 starting neutral and 21 (!) starting power good

Only one Springfieldian (Dingster who was Milhouse) has died so we began so there’s actually 2- 3 more left (again depends who Leader Nd recruited) . The other roles I put in there are legit AFAI with Nothing[/b] else being off..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was no Powerplant kill in the writeup
But what I meant to say after the been was jailed - if that’s what you mean too ;)
yeah, i thought that was pretty clear from the write up?

Aww I thought this would make things interesting but MC has since acknowledged a vote so maybe it isn’t happening
It will, serial_thrilla do you have any thoughts?

Right now I’m thinking Porps and 3kz, both came in with the quick vote on MWPP, both going at a 0% strike rate with their votes this game, both surely evil?

Bold and runs the risk of modkilling a bunch of disengaged people who are not necessarily evil, putting the SK and Arsonist in the box seat (which isn’t a bad thing)

But I like it ;)

Homer Simpson Thinking GIF

Oh yes, those two are almost certainly evil - or at the very least villagers.
I think I will do it because we need to slow down the number of night kills and lynching MWPP/Lovejoy does nothing for that

Sidenote I actually had you two (Ninja and serial ) as two of the three most likely ND recruit candidates based on the list alone. Something for the village to keep in mind as the numbers whittle down.

Not saying your play backs that up but as you’re acting alone, the usual behavioural clues won’t be there anyway

Have been pretty limited regardless. I have been out of it a while but your contributions have been very sparse compared to what I'm used to.
I only signed up for Horrie, would have been better had this game started last Sunday night :( but yes I am normally more active. This game has a crazy amount of roles and ones I'm not as familiar with, compared to say Town of Salem. Struggling to make sense of it all to be honest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back