Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

I’d rather not ruin the game for everyone but I’m happy to protect good with Hibbert dead. It’s not like I can kill any of you. As shown by KT’s death I won’t protect someone just because they’re on my team.

I’m also just as happy to go and enjoy my weekend so my vote remains on myself for the timing
As a show of good faith, how about you offer up one of the more inactive evils? Given your recent exposure as evil, we need to build some trust.

As a show of good faith, how about you offer up one of the more inactive evils? Given your recent exposure as evil, we need to build some trust.
I still see that as outing a teammate and ruining the game for people on either side for different reasons so no thanks. It also goes against my oath, “first do no harm”

Still, if my non-protection of the outed KT (and suggesting the Maggie/Burns play before anyone else) isn’t proof enough , I’ll happily be lynched. My vote remains on myself and I have enough ungrateful patients and families IRL to not want to enjoy my weekend

I'll put my vote on NWPP thanks MC Bad Genius

Have a feeling they may be night immune.
My evil win MWPP2 feels insulted ;)

BEaston can confirm that I’m telling the truth and didn’t just fake claim LoveJoy whilst actually the SK or one of the other heads

No Kodos kill overnight 👀
Might have been , or blocked, or hit night immune

I noticed that Powerplant missed too

I wonder who Tarks missed on ;)

(BE would have been a little obvious…)

MWPP

Thanks. Sorry I'm out on a date with the missus and haven't slept since 11pm last night. Sleep schedule is screwed due to illness. So I'm busy and probably delirious.

Still think MWPP is night immune though. I'll be back in a few hours.

MC Bad Genius

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which roles are left?
Fat Tony
Legs

Skinner
Chalmers
Edna

Bob

Kodos

Hank

Leader ND’s Movementarian Recruit

Lovejoy (me)

Gil (TheGoatBaron)

Bart (BEaston)
Maggie (dogs105)
Lionel (croweater 41)
Barney (serial_thrilla)
Otto
Troy
Frink
Wiggum
1-2 vanilla Springfieldians depending on who the recruit is

Seems one evil gang fully killed the other evil gang .
Not at all- the Power Plant partly imploded (Boncer and IMS) and partly were taken out by good (Zerg, Tarks)

No idea my lists are all at work lol

Will be voting blind today .

Tell me who you think the evil is

Seems one evil gang fully killed the other evil gang .
Be so kind and make a trip to work and fetch your spreadsheets… you have job to do! Weekend or not slacker

Well this looks like an easy day. I'm at a spatial conference so my comments will be limited.

MWPP please MC Bad Genius
Have been pretty limited regardless. I have been out of it a while but your contributions have been very sparse compared to what I'm used to.

Have a huge headache.
Was up way too early (again).
Going to bed again now to recharge ready for contributing and getting my vote(s) in before 9pm deadline.
Was trying to work out which roles MCBG might have culled from the game. (i.e was the 3rd Police-Chief Wiggun even in the game). Just made the headache worse.

Might have been , or blocked, or hit night immune

I noticed that Powerplant missed too

I wonder who Tarks missed on ;)

(BE would have been a little obvious…)
Tarks didn’t miss on anyone

I still see that as outing a teammate and ruining the game for people on either side for different reasons so no thanks. It also goes against my oath, “first do no harm”

Still, if my non-protection of the outed KT (and suggesting the Maggie/Burns play before anyone else) isn’t proof enough , I’ll happily be lynched. My vote remains on myself and I have enough ungrateful patients and families IRL to not want to enjoy my weekend
i feel personally harmed by this post

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back