Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

This is what I have incase I die
Last night porps as Otto
Previous night Jmoo as legs
Clarkey as grandpa
BFew as Eddie.

I have the rod will be sending it to evil to hope it blows up.

This is what I have incase I die
Last night porps as Otto
Previous night Jmoo as legs
Clarkey as grandpa
BFew as Eddie.

All those roles are dead too . Surely a springfieldian result is overdue as well.

The rod usually blows up/disappears when the number of players reduces to how many?

Although in this game, with 45 starters, maybe MCBG will time the amulet explosion based on a randomiser number of days with min-max limits i.e 10-15?

a springfieldian result

homer simpson episode 22 GIF

There's a 50% chance I seered dank as Villager.

And another 50% chance I seered someone completely different as Villager.

Happy Season 4 GIF by The Simpsons
Of other 19 left (18 if we remove you) , Tony /Skinner/Kodos/Hank /the 1-2 actual vanilla townies left /maybe Nd’s recruit at a stretch but I assume not all seer as vanilla. So that’s just 5-8 /18 so less than half of all who are left. Probably more like 5-6/18.

There’s a chance your target was driven too and because chip is dead we’ll never know

But on balance I see it as more likely he seers as a villager which in turn means that on balance he’s more likely

He has claimed villager from the start but that does not make him one

Behaviourally this is the most detached game I have seen him play.

[/QUOTE]
which in turn means that on balance he’s more likely
More likely NOT a villager

Tony /Skinner/Kodos/Hank /the 1-2 actual vanilla townies left /maybe Nd’s recruit at a stretch
Essentially 4/5-6 (on reread it doesn’t say recruits seer as springfieldian) chance he’s not an actual villager . I suspect he wouldn’t have claimed villager so readily if he didn’t seer as such.

And behaviourally he hasn’t been at all helpful in this game. There’s a genuine apathy that I’m not used to from Dapp.

i'm good with fridge/porps/dero as the vote
The likelihood is that we find evil, with only two unknown villagers + unclaimed Wiggum remaining from good. Raz feels very Villager + I also think I know who Wiggum is, and it's not those three.

Porps is playing her evil game this week, so IMO she's the best bet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The likelihood is that we find evil, with only two unknown villagers + unclaimed Wiggum remaining from good. Raz feels very Villager + I also think I know who Wiggum is, and it's not those three.

Porps is playing her evil game this week, so IMO she's the best bet.
Porps has played very similar to what 3kz was doing so I like that too.

Look, not gunna lie. I haven’t really read the thread at all between work, kits and a shitty football team.

NinjaSwan why were you pushing for a lynch on me last night? I am trying to make sense of it.
I wanted 3kz over you, it’s just only 11 people had unknown roles, and 8 of them are evil so chances are you were too. Unless you’re Wiggum of course.

I wanted 3kz over you, it’s just only 11 people had unknown roles, and 8 of them are evil so chances are you were too. Unless you’re Wiggum of course.
I’m not Wiggim but almost posted a Raygun meme that had doc Nic Riviera in it. Good thing I didn’t.

Who else has claimed villager?

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back