Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

DEADLINE

View attachment 2078702

As their town was tearing apart at the seams, the local bowling league still continued down at Barney's uncle's Bowlarama. More severe differences were put aside and replaced by the petty regular ones that can only exist in the unique battleground that is local sports. No doubt the Springfieldian version of Walter Sobchak was telling the yellow-skinned four-fingered equivalent of The Dude to mark it zero.

But while the People Of Springfield pretended as hard as they could that the world wasn't falling apart outside those four walls, there were more nefarious characters lurking in the shadows. What would they wake up to find? Who of their friends wouldn't make it through the night? Who would be written out of the game because it was easier than actually trying to address the inherent racist steretypes in their character's creation?

View attachment 2078720
SM (Fit Tony) killed by Nuclear Power Plant

season 7 troy mclure GIF

Nothing (Troy McClure) killed by Springfield Elementary School

ned flanders church GIF

Cadsky (Ned Flanders) killed by Sideshow Bob

View attachment 2078721
NaturalDisaster (The Leader) killed by Kang & Kodos

View attachment 2078723
Pickitt (Eddie) killed by Grampa Simpson in the ultimate act of honouring Grand Uncle Horace!

View attachment 2078724
myblueroan (Kang) killed by Springfield Police

It is now Day 1.
To everyone who has played in the last year — has SM , ND , Nothing or Cadsky done anything prominent in a recent game? Granted, the SM hit could’ve been a response to that rapid villager claim and the tone that went with it but still

I’ll chalk the MBR one down to chance given the dynamics of that role and the picket kill speaks for itself . I didn’t think Nd and mbr would’ve interacted all that much so that choice of kill could point to whoever the surviving teammate is

No Mafia kill of all factions. They probably know a night immune.
Going to need Barney, of all people, can be the hero of Springfield with his chaotic seers. Apu as well. That they didn't kill N1 is a good sign.
Regard Kent as a SK.
I thought Kang and Kodos were going to win but didn't account for them not being night immune.

TheGoatBaron thanks MC Bad Genius

He said he was Gil. I believe them. Gil would be like an extra evil member late game as village haven't won a game in eons.

No Mafia kill of all factions. They probably know a night immune.
Going to need Barney, of all people, can be the hero of Springfield with his chaotic seers. Apu as well. That they didn't kill N1 is a good sign.
Regard Kent as a SK.
I thought Kang and Kodos were going to win but didn't account for them not being night immune.

TheGoatBaron thanks MC Bad Genius

He said he was Gil. I believe them. Gil would be like an extra evil member late game as village haven't won a game in eons.
I agree with most of this post but IMO feel that neither he or anyone else who has crumbed a currently neutral role (eg Baz) is the optimal play today . If by later in the day there’s no concrete info from anywhere it could be a safe bet . I’m mindful that TGB especially is going to be an easy wagon to hind behind from now on.

To everyone who has played in the last year — has SM , ND , Nothing or Cadsky done anything prominent in a recent game? Granted, the SM hit could’ve been a response to that rapid villager claim and the tone that went with it but still

I’ll chalk the MBR one down to chance given the dynamics of that role and the picket kill speaks for itself . I didn’t think Nd and mbr would’ve interacted all that much so that choice of kill could point to whoever the surviving teammate is
Nothing and Cadsky have been semi-regular night 1 targets, sigh. Could've been targeted by newer players who didn't know this or regs wanting to maintain the status quo.

SM and ND haven't played in my time so could be random or could be a favoured target of the killers.

MBR could be a fluke (either 1/6 chance they were the target or 1/6 chance killed randomly).

SM hasnt done anything prominent in a werewolf game, ever

SM hasn't played for ages, ND hasn't played for months

Cadsky missed the last couple of games I think

Nothing tends to either get killed N1 or go late

Its a question of whether some returning veterans are taking out players they know with some of the kills vs recent grudge for your Nothing MBR deaths I guess

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for the above guys^

My first thought with Cadsky was actually that the SK may be wanting to frame Chipmunk (assuming he still does that #4 thing)…or less likely could actually be Chipmunk

SM hasn't played for ages, ND hasn't played for months

Cadsky missed the last couple of games I think

Nothing tends to either get killed N1 or go late

Its a question of whether some returning veterans are taking out players they know with some of the kills vs recent grudge for your Nothing MBR deaths I guess
Gralin_ thanks MC Bad Genius

It’s day one for ****s sake. The virtue signalling in poring over night one deaths is what does it for me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back