Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

No we were gonna ban you for PMing everyone during the last game you played

No that wouldn’t be up to you if the decision was to ban you for PMing everyone

Look, OK. I am sorry that happened, it was one of my worst moments and if I could I wish to take it back, and it has bothered me since. I am ashamed of that.

I vowed never to do it again.

He is? Who ****ing killed him before I did? The list needs to be updated
Grampa Simpson Meme GIF by MOODMAN

Gralin is this not insinuating you are/were?
I wasn't on my count at that time
I don't think i am now either
But I'm on my phone on bad 4g up country currently

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I stand by how it seemed like a slip
At least two others who agreed it was sus or voted after me have claimed uncountered good roles

I don’t read this as you vouching for him/clearing MM but if that’s what you mean I will happily go back to the just as dodgy (but for different reasons) BFew

We cannot afford to lynch a family member and need to move if that’s what you’re implying

If I was asked to pick between the two, I think BFew is a more appropriate guess.

People tend to agree on day 1 as long as it makes them not suspicious, so the people vouching it was sus holds no weight to me. I’m not really sure what part seemed like a PM anyway, but to be fair I’ve had to skim read the last 5 pages (thinking deadline was 8pm), so I’ve got a chance to go read properly

All g.

I didn’t buy the “it was just a joke” pantomime earlier. Gut has he and Gralin connected
Your gut would be wrong then.
No clue what BEaston is

All g.

I didn’t buy the “it was just a joke” pantomime earlier. Gut has he and Gralin connected
Based on a quick search KT’s vote is BE

I haven’t read BE as evil as I found the background info on Bfew helpful , I didn’t that would be something he’d say as a teammate

Just as I cooled on Baz once Zerg flipped evil, following the vote of another known evil doesn’t sit well on me . That said, KT’s faction was the one that missed….

Your gut would be wrong then.
No clue what BEaston is
Prickly.

Fwiw I reckon those jumping on Tenz need to be considered as possible teammates here. Distancing and playing dumb. An exceptional evil combo

As Maggie has used their kill, they're basically a villager now, they may as well claim so the flogs/Simpsons family can potentially recruit them which would make them more useful.
I thought they did claim earlier

Prickly.

Fwiw I reckon those jumping on Tenz need to be considered as possible teammates here. Distancing and playing dumb. An exceptional evil combo
And in fact were amongst the KT voters which makes it easier for the teammates to hide

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back