Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Thoughts on the Raz shenanigans?
I'm in the Raz didn't mean it boat and got overawed by the sheer amount of shit that was happening yesterday.

I think calling it themselves probably means it was minor/accidental and they may not have a huge role in the big scheme of things.

Sounds very MWPP of me I know.

I'm in the Raz didn't mean it boat and got overawed by the sheer amount of shit that was happening yesterday.

I think calling it themselves probably means it was minor/accidental and they may not have a huge role in the big scheme of things.

Sounds very MWPP of me I know.

That’s how I feel about it too. I made a joke to Raz last game and they broke intimidation and died. So I don’t think they would joke about it that way.

BFew for me currently thanks MC Bad Genius

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a strategy? I’ll take that as as compliment

Well you’ve claimed Gil haven’t you, so the strategy of coming out early is a good one.

It’s like I’ve stumbled upon your Pinterest page
better than stumbling accross their onlyfans page...

homer simpson episode 22 GIF

I thought MBR died as Kang. And yet CF who was Moe the Dopp who may have otherwise potentially chosen MBR’s role and become Kang was killed by then. I don’t get this. Mayor Quimby isn’t recruitable by Kang and Kudos and Kurve-Kent died yesterday so I am genuinely stumped. Unless of course Kang and Kodos are considered a faction and Kang still takes part in Kills with Kodos despite being dead.
It's pretty obvious that's the case.
Not sure about the obfuscating over-analysis.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back