Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Because this game always makes me feel a combination of

The Simpsons Birthday GIF

And

Ralph Wiggum Danger GIF

You can call me Ralph.

Ha. This is so my experience growing up on it when it first came out. Dad absolutely hated it though he was deaf. He'd constantly tell me to turn it off but loved other cartoons.

He was an avid newspaper reader so I can only assume there was lots of criticism of it in the rags

Anyways, good luck everyone. Let's go Springfield!
Aww my father to this day still calls it the “silly billy cartoon” and remains an avid newspaper reader. I’ve acquired a love for newspapers with brekkie from him.

200w.gif

Night 1 Deaths New
DEADLINE

1000048805.jpg

As their town was tearing apart at the seams, the local bowling league still continued down at Barney's uncle's Bowlarama. More severe differences were put aside and replaced by the petty regular ones that can only exist in the unique battleground that is local sports. No doubt the Springfieldian version of Walter Sobchak was telling the yellow-skinned four-fingered equivalent of The Dude to mark it zero.

But while the People Of Springfield pretended as hard as they could that the world wasn't falling apart outside those four walls, there were more nefarious characters lurking in the shadows. What would they wake up to find? Who of their friends wouldn't make it through the night? Who would be written out of the game because it was easier than actually trying to address the inherent racist steretypes in their character's creation?

1000048806.gif
SM (Fit Tony) killed by Nuclear Power Plant

season 7 troy mclure GIF

Nothing (Troy McClure) killed by Springfield Elementary School

ned flanders church GIF

Cadsky (Ned Flanders) killed by Sideshow Bob

1000048807.gif
NaturalDisaster (The Leader) killed by Kang & Kodos

1000048808.gif
Pickitt (Eddie) killed by Grampa Simpson in the ultimate act of honouring Grand Uncle Horace!

1000048809.gif
myblueroan (Kang) killed by Springfield Police

It is now Day 1.

Attachments

• 1000048808.gif
    1000048808.gif
    821.3 KB · Views: 0

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First night crazy. Does that mean everyone that could hit, did hit?
Seems the Movementarians chose to recruit (or their kill missed). In any case ND is dead so they aren’t the immediate priority.

Also seems that Springfield Mafia missed

Some power good roles had multiple options (not just kill) so perhaps wisely opted to look elsewhere

Well done Springfield police. Only had a 1/3 chance of getting a kill even if they submitted one and they actually did something useful for a change

So we lost the seer N1
Ouch
Yeah, sadly have to assume this is the case as surely it would have been listed Ned Flanders / Lionel Hutz if there was any hope that Cads was fake

Kent is still around but revealing comes with the risk of recruitment into the Kodos PM. Not even the Rod (let alone doc protection) seems to protect against recruitment in this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back