Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Gralin_ thanks MC Bad Genius

It’s day one for ****s sake. The virtue signalling in poring over night one deaths is what does it for me.
Genuine question for you (and to anyone willing to chip in, about you) - have you changed your style and become way less involved? Your one word “Best” and then this ie going for an active who is giving it a go with game-related stuff over a lurker seems out of character compared to past games I’ve played with you. If this (being more detached and almost dismissive early on) is your usual style these days , fair enough.

I think Horrie would want me to plonk a day one vote on Barrybran MC Bad Genius
And I was tempted to do this earlier in the morning but his comment about being on everyone’s /noone’s team made me stop. Still, thanks for doing it for Horrie.

No Mafia kill of all factions. They probably know a night immune.
Going to need Barney, of all people, can be the hero of Springfield with his chaotic seers. Apu as well. That they didn't kill N1 is a good sign.
Regard Kent as a SK.
I thought Kang and Kodos were going to win but didn't account for them not being night immune.

TheGoatBaron thanks MC Bad Genius

He said he was Gil. I believe them. Gil would be like an extra evil member late game as village haven't won a game in eons.
How silly of you. No one else believes me with anything!

It's too early in the game so going down the list of players I Don't Care who I vote for.

Happy to change my vote if something better pops up but being so early probably not.

Thanks MC Bad Genius

Genuine question for you (and to anyone willing to chip in, about you) - have you changed your style and become way less involved? Your one word “Best” and then this ie going for an active who is giving it a go with game-related stuff over a lurker seems out of character compared to past games I’ve played with you. If this (being more detached and almost dismissive early on) is your usual style these days , fair enough.
I’ve never loved players that deep dived on night one deaths. I find looking for motives behind those actions suspicious and are usually more misdirective than not.

It’s your thing, so I wasn’t going to vote you for it, but I’m always suss on anyone else engaging.

I’ve never loved players that deep dived on night one deaths. I find looking for motives behind those actions suspicious and are usually more misdirective than not.

It’s your thing, so I wasn’t going to vote you for it, but I’m always suss on anyone else engaging.
1723601174205.jpeg

And I was tempted to do this earlier in the morning but his comment about being on everyone’s /noone’s team made me stop. Still, thanks for doing it for Horrie.
The comment from 4 days before the game started?

That’s fair enough. I see what you mean by misdirective or even appearing to be helpful (in some cases) to blend in. I haven’t played with Gralin much either so you’d also be better able to judge if that’s his usual style. I assumed he’s still regularly active and that him engaging is true to usual form but I could be wrong.

And you’re right, it is my thing haha. I suppose that’s why I’m biased in the opposite direction and credit those who engage (as the easier option is always to hide).

season 5 episode 6 GIF

The comment from 4 days before the game started?
Yeah, as he has said nothing since and there are such roles in this game. If he distances himself from that comment now that it has started I would be on board. Also given game dynamics , I’ll look carefully at lurkers who rush to get a vote in later in the phase…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bfew because I got told they were in the police force MC Bad Genius

I haven’t read the rules of how I get my seer results though

There’s no powerful intimidation role in this game (Legs seems to be vote target not posting style related only) so I have to assume you’re posting on your own free will. We know the real seer died . And there are plenty of other possible non-police force but still town roles in this. Also, do you play a more disengaged /lurker style these days? (Not reading the rules of your own role seems incredibly sus if you aren’t part of camp lurker and iirc you never used to be…)

There’s no powerful intimidation role in this game (Legs seems to be vote target not posting style related only) so I have to assume you’re posting on your own free will. We know the real seer died . And there are plenty of other possible non-police force but still town roles in this. Also, do you play a more disengaged /lurker style these days? (Not reading the rules of your own role seems incredibly sus if you aren’t part of camp lurker and iirc you never used to be…)
This is very suss

Yeah, as he has said nothing since and there are such roles in this game. If he distances himself from that comment now that it has started I would be on board. Also given game dynamics , I’ll look carefully at lurkers who rush to get a vote in later in the phase…
Also Gralin the roles were up by this point so it came across as if he was going to try for a change . So I held off in the hope that he isn’t going to be a lurker for a change.

Eeny meenie moni mo Tarkyn24 please MC Bad Genius

I have no idea whatsoever just a random number generator for day 1 vote. Also i'm travelling up to Brisbane today and likely won't get access to my laptop again until after deadline.

My online randomiser just came up with No. 20 as the winner.
So MWPP thanks MC Bad Genius

View attachment 2078895
I don’t think I’ve ever played with you but your disengagement /lack of involvement in actual discussion this morning coupled with your “random” cop out vote stands out in contrast with your great pre game activity. It comes across as trying to lay low and slide under the radar following the pregame post padding

BFew thanks MC Bad Genius

Eeny meenie moni mo Tarkyn24 please MC Bad Genius

I have no idea whatsoever just a random number generator for day 1 vote. Also i'm travelling up to Brisbane today and likely won't get access to my laptop again until after deadline.
On the other hand, this is more like the Hatchy I expected with the random vote even if signposting not being around isn’t quite what I recall either …

For now I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt but I have my eye on you

Have a great time in Brisbane by the way

Damn, my cover is blown.
Who told you I was State (NSW) or Federal Police Force (AFP)?

Is your first name possibly Lionel, or are you actually one of the 3 Springfield Police and trying to frame me?

false abraham simpson GIF

The main reason village has on a historic losing streak is inactivity. Agree with Tarkyn_24 that blending in is a legit strategy for evil but active evil are at least providing chances for people to give up info. Inert evil provide nothing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back