Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Damn, I crash out ill for a few (five) hours and come back to 10 pages to catch up on.

Oh boy.
It’s like that with this game. I went away and voted for Boncer without knowing he had got himself killed the silly sausage 🤦

bfew because I got told they were in the police force MC Bad Genius

I haven’t read the rules of how I get my seer results though
Complete BS croweater 41

False Seer got modkilled (Dr Nick-Barrybran)
Police used their night action N1 to kill MBR, so could not have also seered me.

Your exchanges with a now dead Mr Burns (Zerg) #461 and #467 discussing the BFew false seer result are very sus.
Especially as you failed to claim the Lionel Hutz role which gets a randomised false seer result.

I think you're probably in the same faction as Zerg (before he died), and are Smithers (no night immunity even after Zerg died), and the last remaining Nuclear Power Plant Faction Member.

Complete BS croweater 41

False Seer got modkilled (Dr Nick-Barrybran)
Police used their night action N1 to kill MBR, so could not have also seered me.

Your exchanges with a now dead Mr Burns (Zerg) #461 and #467 discussing the BFew false seer result are very sus.
Especially as you failed to claim the Lionel Hutz role which gets a randomised false seer result.

I think you're probably in the same faction as Zerg (before he died), and are Smithers (no night immunity even after Zerg died), and the last remaining Nuclear Power Plant Faction Member.
I knew Dr Nick was a bad doc but didn’t realise he was so bad that he was doing an entirely different job.

Baz was the fake doc.
TL6y1lTTTB4l9v4VIBtSoHNmoOw=.gif

I knew Dr Nick was a bad doc but didn’t realise he was so bad that he was doing an entirely different job.

Baz was the fake doc.
Oops.
My bad.
Got my falsies in a twist there.
But still think you were probs in cahoots with Zerg.

I'm not. All I can say is I've given it a crack all day.
If my reads are off it's because I haven't played all year

Still it was my idea that you shoot Zerg when he was outed, thank you for following through with that
And turns out I was spot on about the PM slip (something that others including serial and ocha who have claimed uncontested) too
Just a pity that the simpsons were caught napping

Yeah just because you say you’re good Day 1 doesn’t make it so. I have no desire to play a game of ‘follow the MWPP’ for a week so unless you have concrete stuff to share, just disbaraging the simpersons because MM didn’t role claim (unsure why he didn’t) is not helpful to the village cause.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Night 2 Deaths New
DEADLINE

1000049086.jpg

As any red-blooded yellow-skinned person would do in times of chaos, the people of Springfield went to have a drink. Moe's Tavern hadn't seen this level of interest since the whole Flaming Homer / Flaming Moe debacle. It was almost enough for Moe to stop dreaming of another life where he wasn't alone and left to ogle the amateur models in the regular Sears catalogue.

After a terrible night and somehow an equally horrific day where they'd seen TWELVE of their friends and family succumb to death, they hoped that they'd awake this morning with less death and destruction to report. But as they awoke from their slumber and nursed a flaming hangover, they realised their hopes were in vain.

Episode 12 Millhouse Van Houten GIF by The Simpsons

Dingster (Millhouse - Springfieldian) killed by Springfield Mafia

Season 18 Episode 20 GIF by The Simpsons

Ocha905 (Lou) killed by Springfield Elementary School

the simpsons moe GIF

CursingFijian (Moe Szyslak) killed by Sideshow Bob AND Kang & Kodos

screaming the simpsons GIF

I Dont Care (Lisa Simpson) killed by Movementarians

Episode 1 Louie GIF by The Simpsons

King Tenz (Louie) killed by Grampa Simpson

It is now Day 2.

Maybe these wise words can be of some solace to the people of Springfield:

Hate is such a strong word. The Simpersons are a continued Boomer generation joke on those poor sods who followed them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back