Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

@King Tenz (Louie) killed by Grampa Simpson
Continues the spirit of Horrie and taking out the inactives (after Pick N1). He would be proud . I note that Lovejoy didn’t think KT was worth saving either (barring a less likely block or Otto etc situation)

I'm voting Raz MC Bad Genius for yesterday false claiming he edited a post to try and avoid getting lynched.
Sneaky bastard

homer simpson GIF

@CursingFijian (Moe Szyslak) killed by Sideshow Bob AND Kang & Kodos
I thought MBR died as Kang. And yet CF who was Moe the Dopp who may have otherwise potentially chosen MBR’s role and become Kang was killed by then. I don’t get this. Mayor Quimby isn’t recruitable by Kang and Kudos and Kurve-Kent died yesterday so I am genuinely stumped. Unless of course Kang and Kodos are considered a faction and Kang still takes part in Kills with Kodos despite being dead.

I'm voting Raz MC Bad Genius for yesterday false claiming he edited a post to try and avoid getting lynched.
Sneaky bastard

homer simpson GIF
Do we know for sure it’s false?
Gralin should be able to verify if it was a pretend edit or not. Raz seemed genuine , and if it was just an add on rather than removing something incriminating I can understand why it was allowed to slide given that he clearly edited it quickly enough to escape the edit button .

ClarkeM came back as Grandpa Simpson he isn't good enough to hit KT over night. MC Bad Genius

Bfew and Clarkey are targets for the day

X0yZHIwDXztrJl0iZtKRDH7gNQw=.gif
Yesterday you claimed you say you seered me as Eddie, but Eddie (Police) died at the hands of Grandpa on N1.
Now you say ClarkeM seers as Grandpa Simpson.

So why target ClarkeM today if he was the result of a claimed false seer of yours?

bart simpson no sense GIF

Well, he was active before and then went to ground even after it became apparent that he wasn’t going to be modkilled. I don’t buy that it was a ploy to escape a lynch as he wasn’t getting much attention and if anything he has copped more attention this way

If Gralin discovers there was no edit I will reconsider Raz as a target but for now he’s way down my priority list

You’re genuinely telling me that you’ve all read the results, worked out their roles and thought about the impact on the game in the last hour?

Some of you are suss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

@Gralin should be able to verify if it was a pretend edit or not.
So if MCBG can't see all of the evidence for edits (not being a mod), then how many other edits have been missed in this game because of this issue? Could be a whole lot of mod-kills for already missed edits coming up today then.

So if MCBG can't see all of the evidence for edits (not being a mod), then how many other edits have been missed in this game because of this issue? Could be a whole lot of mod-kills for already missed edits coming up today then.
That has always been the case as most hosts anre not mods and I’m fine with that as minor edits do not impact the game . Plus the game would be poorer if only mods could host. I recall ND and mang used to let ninja edits slide to their credit . If the grounds for lynching Raz is that he faked it it’s important to know that. Because faking it makes little sense.

Yesterday you claimed you say you seered me as Eddie, but Eddie (Police) died at the hands of Grandpa on N1.
Now you say ClarkeM seers as Grandpa Simpson.

So why target ClarkeM today if he was the result of a claimed false seer of yours?

bart simpson no sense GIF
I get fake results I am well aware of this.

In some games the fake seer actually becomes useful in differing between evil and good.

I have so far seer'd "two good roles" which in all liklihood are infact evil as I get the wrong results.

I don't control what role MCBG gives me I just pick the players, well the RNG picks the players with this many in the game.

You’re genuinely telling me that you’ve all read the results, worked out their roles and thought about the impact on the game in the last hour?

Some of you are suss.
I think we both overestimate how much others invest in this unfortunately.

But yeah, I’m still stumped even if I also haven’t had my coffee yet hence my lack of vote so far

But even allowing for all of the above some of the choices so far have been interesting…

the supermods would be falling over themselves to rat out anyone who edits

That has always been the case as most hosts anre not mods and I’m fine with that as minor edits do not impact the game . Plus the game would be poorer if only mods could host. I recall ND and mang used to let ninja edits slide to their credit . If the grounds for lynching Raz is that he faked it it’s important to know that. Because faking it makes little sense.
Maybe Raz accidentally edited, then decided to publicise this, knowing that MCBG would not be able to see his edit, and knowing that it might help him avoid being lynched or targeted with other actions.

Raz (new to BF WW this year) was being coached (in faction PM's) by some very seasoned WW players in games I played this year. They might have shared some of their box of tricks with him.

Maybe Raz accidentally edited, then decided to publicise this, knowing that MCBG would not be able to see his edit, and knowing that it might help him avoid being lynched or targeted with other actions.

Raz (new to BF WW this year) was being coached (in faction PM's) by some very seasoned WW players in games I played this year. They might have shared some of their box of tricks with him.
He had no way of knowing whether somebody was around , mod or not, and would dob him in anyway as has happened to other people in other games

I still see it as being an honest and genuine reaction until proven otherwise, rather than him faking it

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back