Toast The New Carlton Thread: inexperienced Collingwood winger to rule Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe this is the place to ask, but being realtively new to afl, what the * is wrong with carlolton supporters? do they reallt belive the s**t they post? Fadge help me out
Carlton Football Club has a history of being closely aligned with the criminal element of Melbourne. Have a look at the early series of “Underbelly” to see some of the criminal kingpins and where they regularly met. (Spoiler, it was in the stands at Princes Park).
Add to that one of their premierships was obtained while they were seriously in breach of the salary cap. The NRL stripped Storm of Premierships when found guilty of the same offence. The AFL didn’t have the balls to do the same, but should have.
The club is rotten to the core. Even the current President is in charge of a corporation that has been found guilty of fraud.
Says it all.

Carlton Football Club has a history of being closely aligned with the criminal element of Melbourne. Have a look at the early series of “Underbelly” to see some of the criminal kingpins and where they regularly met. (Spoiler, it was in the stands at Princes Park).
Add to that one of their premierships was obtained while they were seriously in breach of the salary cap. The NRL stripped Storm of Premierships when found guilty of the same offence. The AFL didn’t have the balls to do the same, but should have.
The club is rotten to the core. Even the current President is in charge of a corporation that has been found guilty of fraud.
Says it all.
And the those who came before

I'm just going to say lol just by reading the topic. 5 spoons, that's a hell of an achievement

6 actually.

In 2018 both their AFL and AFLW teams won the wooden spoon.

Last edited:
Walsh was always setup to fail with the amount of workload he's had to carry since his debut season. Makes me appreciate how we’ve handled Nick.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
He's seems to be injuried a lot, but the bloosers always seem to injure their stars.

2024 Round Zero, first quarter.

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God forbid they ever lose Curnow to injury. They were terrible in the first half when he didn't get near it.
Scratching my head at Fagan’s thoughts here. Darcy Gardiner completely shut Curnow down in the Preliminary Final.
But he starts him forward tonight instead & he was scoreless.
Bloody good win for them unfortunately.

Missing Coleman is gonna be a massive issue for the Lions now. Blues got outta jail in that game big time.
I hate carlscum as mush as anyone but saying they got out of jail after being 48 points down against the side that almost nailed us in the Granny at their home fortress is total garbage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast The New Carlton Thread: inexperienced Collingwood winger to rule Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back