Mega Thread The Official "Where I am Sitting/Did I get a Ticket?" Freakout Thread (No requests)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a complaint but a genuine question to satisfy my curiosity. Why are the seats on the half forward flank from M50-M55 classified as Cat 1 and 2 but the other flank from M10-M14 classified as Cat 2 and 3?
Only reason I can think of is that Olympic Stand is newer and nicer than the Southern. Also those seats are in the shade all day, the Southern Stand seats will be out in the sun most of the day. It's petty but yeah.

Edit: Beaten.

Any AFL Silver Members with Sydney support here? If so, what's our chances during the Ticketek on-sale window on Tues morning? In 2012, managed to get a seat way up the Olympic on Priority 3 so I didn't even use up the AFL membership allocation. This time around, didn't bother with the Priority 3 ballot due to the oversubscription and will take a punt with the AFL members instead.

Hmmmm nothing showing up on my ticketek account even though money has been deducted from my card. Guess I'll check again tonight.

Was coming here to post the same thing. $440 taken from Ticketek (was in the Cat 2 ballot) but nothing showing up in my Transaction History. Dying to know where I'm sitting, kinda jealous of everyone else at the moment!

Hmmmm nothing showing up on my ticketek account even though money has been deducted from my card. Guess I'll check again tonight.
Was coming here to post the same thing. $440 taken from Ticketek (was in the Cat 2 ballot) but nothing showing up in my Transaction History. Dying to know where I'm sitting, kinda jealous of everyone else at the moment!
Here here... although will be SR but would still like to know what my $150 got me.

Any AFL Silver Members with Sydney support here? If so, what's our chances during the Ticketek on-sale window on Tues morning? In 2012, managed to get a seat way up the Olympic on Priority 3 so I didn't even use up the AFL membership allocation. This time around, didn't bother with the Priority 3 ballot due to the oversubscription and will take a punt with the AFL members instead.
I got one in 2012 as a Silver member without club support of either side. So you SHOULD be okay. Maybe.

It's been on my Ticketek since 9:30 last night...

They must have changed it for the GF. To be fair I hate Ticketek and we don't need to worry about it- I haven't missed out on seats for years (MCC member) but I didn't go 2007 (and I did what is right to the MCC to give my seats away)

They must have changed it for the GF. To be fair I hate Ticketek and we don't need to worry about it- I haven't missed out on seats for years (MCC member) but I didn't go 2007 (and I did what is right to the MCC to give my seats away)

It was certainly the same in 2012, actually it was on the Ticketek site around midday on Saturday. It was hilarious watching all the Hawk fans carrying on thinking Swans fans were getting allocated all the good seats and they hadn't even played yet...lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This thread is very well named. We've completed stages 1 and 2, 'Did I get a ticket?' and 'Where am I sitting?'
We are now officially in stage 3, the 'Freakout' stage when the great seats you thought you had have disappeared into the webisphere....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back