The Otherworldly Circus - The America Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

How popular is Kamala Harris? Seems like at this point they'll be voting for her just as much as Biden, against Trump.

By all reports, she's as popular as BF Swans posters on this board. Not sure too many who will vote for Biden are thinking "if he carks it, at least we've got Kamala as back up".

Pity the Dems couldn't convince Michelle O to run, but I can see why she has no interest.

She would wipe the floor with Trump - he'd either have to pull back on the insults, or more than likely go even further and face a massive backlash at the polls from currently ambivalent/disinterested voters who lean Democrat.

My favourite part was when Biden lost his train of thought, mumbled for a bit and then claimed proudly - “we beat Medicare” and then the mods cut him off 😂

Was that the head in hands moment for the Democrats sitting back stage?
Yeah that was the clincher. The mods saved him as much as he could be saved....which wasn't at all.

You could not make this sh1t up as far as 2 less suitable candidates for the most influential job in the world goes with no white knight(ess) in sight.

I'm not a gambler but am always fascinated to watch the odds fluctuate during these kind of events, aware obviously that the odds are based primarily on the response of people as clueless as me.

When Trump was convicted of the NY felonies a month or so back, for a very brief moment Biden took over favouritism before drifting out to around $2.70. As soon as the debate started, he blew out to $4.50 where he now sits (Trump at $1.57).

The more interesting piece is the Democrate candidate odds, which Biden had sat at around $1.12 for some time. He's now out to $1.57 with Newsom behind at $4. Means that now, according to the market, Biden has the same chance of being the Democratic nominee as Trump does of winning the actual election.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By all reports, she's as popular as BF Swans posters on this board. Not sure too many who will vote for Biden are thinking "if he carks it, at least we've got Kamala as back up".

Pity the Dems couldn't convince Michelle O to run, but I can see why she has no interest.

She would wipe the floor with Trump - he'd either have to pull back on the insults, or more than likely go even further and face a massive backlash at the polls from currently ambivalent/disinterested voters who lean Democrat.
Surely no one is that unpopular. I think they have to roll the dice with her. They are screwed, America is screwed, we are screwed if they run with Biden ... they've already lost.

Last edited:
I will vote for whoever the nominee of the Democratic Party is. Never Trump. Never.
(But just in case, I'm keeping my "IMPEACH TRUMP" badge on my Bulldogs scarf, which has been there since 2016.)

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back