The Otherworldly Circus - The America Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Shooter has been confirmed as a member of the Republican party but from what I can see, he leaned a little left!
Wasn't sure if you were serious but apparently so!

The only thing interesting about J.D Vance is his shape shifting political willingness to say and do anything to get close to political power.

It never ceases to amaze how willing they are to supplicate themselves at the feet of Donald J Trump somebody not know for sharing the spotlight with anybody.

The ultimate but not surprising irony of those bemoaning the rhetoric of people comparing Trump to Hitler is that his own V.P nomination did exactly that in the lead up to the 2016 election.

Having said that. I didn’t envy the task Trump had picking his V.P given each of the candidates had expressed their views on his unfitness for the job in the years proceeding their consideration. The chance of being this close to the ultimate power clearly corrupts and sweeps aside ones previous beliefs and principles.

Trump is the festering arseh*le of a political system that stinks.

What a world we live

IMG_0193.jpeg

Last edited:

The only thing interesting about J.D Vance is his shape shifting political willingness to say and do anything to get close to political power.

It never ceases to amaze how willing they are to supplicate themselves at the feet of Donald J Trump somebody not know for sharing the spotlight with anybody.

The ultimate irony of those bemoaning the rhetoric of people comparing Trump to Hitler is that his own V.P nomination did exactly that in the lead up to the 2016 election.

Having said that. I didn’t envy the task Trump had picking his V.P given each of the candidates had expressed their views on his unfitness for the job in the years proceeding their consideration. The chance of being this close to the ultimate power clearly corrupts and sweeps aside ones previous beliefs and principles.

What a world we live
Yes. And it applies to both sides. And then you have private industry pulling the strings from the shadows.

The ultimate but not surprising irony of those bemoaning the rhetoric of people comparing Trump to Hitler is that his own V.P nomination did exactly that in the lead up to the 2016 election.

What a world we live

View attachment 2049762
Yes! Completely different from Rudd knifing Gillard and vice-versa, ditto Turnbull and his crew. The only difference is that in the USA it's out in the open and here in Australia we have "no child will live in poverty" garbage from that horrible wife-cheater. Icons indeed.

What a world we live

View attachment 2049762
That’s right, he was caught in that same over exaggerating every thing and everyone. Somehow thinking that we are living in unprecedented times. He obviously didn’t like Trump but went to the tired cliche of unthinking people who really don’t know their history.

Ooohh ooohhhhh saaaaay
Saaay caan yoouuu seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Byyyyyyyyyyyyy the daaawwns earrrrlyyyyyy liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight (mmmmmm geebus show me that liiiiight)
What sooooooooooooo proooooouuuuudlyy we haaaiillled (mmmmmmm those bullets we hailed)
At the twiiiiglights laaast gleeeaaaming

Whose broad stripes and bright stars
Through the perilous fight
O'er the ramparts we watched
Were so gallantly, yeah, streaming? (mmmmm streaming live yeah streeaaming)

And the rockets' red glare (ooooohhhhh those rockets)
The bombs bursting in air (mmmmmm watch them burst now .... oooohhhh glorrrry)
Gave proof through the night
That our flag was still there (mmmmmm testify)

O ooooo ooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo saaaaaaaaaaaay, does that staaaaaarrrrrrrr-spangled baaaaanner yet waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave
O'er the land of the freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and the hooooooooooooooooommmme of the ............braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave

Ooohh ooohhhhh saaaaay
Saaay caan yoouuu seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Byyyyyyyyyyyyy the daaawwns earrrrlyyyyyy liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight (mmmmmm geebus show me that liiiiight)
What sooooooooooooo proooooouuuuudlyy we haaaiillled (mmmmmmm those bullets we hailed)
At the twiiiiglights laaast gleeeaaaming

Whose broad stripes and bright stars
Through the perilous fight
O'er the ramparts we watched
Were so gallantly, yeah, streaming? (mmmmm streaming live yeah streeaaming)

And the rockets' red glare (ooooohhhhh those rockets)
The bombs bursting in air (mmmmmm watch them burst now .... oooohhhh glorrrry)
Gave proof through the night
That our flag was still there (mmmmmm testify)

O ooooo ooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo saaaaaaaaaaaay, does that staaaaaarrrrrrrr-spangled baaaaanner yet waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave
O'er the land of the freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and the hooooooooooooooooommmme of the ............braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave

I dunno what's going on in your life right now mate, but maybe log off, go outside and touch some grass?

That’s right, he was caught in that same over exaggerating every thing and everyone. Somehow thinking that we are living in unprecedented times. He obviously didn’t like Trump but went to the tired cliche of unthinking people who really don’t know their history.
As usual you're so close to it but somehow miss the point. I’ve got to wonder if you’re just being obtuse for the sake of it now.

I dunno what's going on in your life right now mate, but maybe log off, go outside and touch some grass?
If you're suggesting that my post is somehow crazy or ridiculous then you are understating it.

It's beyond crazy and ridiculous, and as such, I can think of no more appropriate thread in which to post it or topic with which to associate it.

Is the writer unhinged or the writing unhinged. I know the answer but I'm happy to leave it out there and let others make up their own mind.

Last edited:
If you're suggesting that my post is somehow crazy or ridiculous then you are understating it.

It's beyond crazy and ridiculous, and as such, I can think of no more appropriate thread in which to post it or topic with which to associate it.

Is the writer unhinged or the writing unhinged. I know the answer but I'm happy to leave it out there and let others make up their own mind.

The whole situation is unnervingly unhinged, and will most likely degenerate further. Be well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More chance of me playing full-forward for the Bulldogs than becoming prime minister. Who said that? LOL. So much shape shifting eh?
Are you saying politicians should never lie, while also supporting Trump?

There is so much " If you're not with us, you're against us" going on here.

FFS.
Is Trump a horrible person to be the President? YES.
Is Biden a horrible person to be the President?
YES.

Is the American political system and Government f***ed?
YES.

Surely we all agree on these points?
Given the level of polarisation in the topic, the debate......everything about it....I'm not sure 'we all' exists anymore (if it ever did) let alone we all agree.

Confronting your own mortality ..... live on CNN. I'm not sure he's even hearing what anyone is saying. For someone who rarely acted with any sort humanity ..... he appears remarkably human.

This is riveting television. Why am I here? Is it worth it? Someone I don't know and have never met just tried to kill me. What time does this thing finish? I'm a sitting duck here!

Biden is no chance. He is too selfish to stand down for another candidate with a chance against Trump. We had may as much shut this thread down.

Although I guess the thread still serves a purpose in identifying the poor bulldog souls caught in the cult of anti-intellectualism. Is there any help for our fellow dogs with this impediment?

Biden is no chance. He is too selfish to stand down for another candidate with a chance against Trump. We had may as much shut this thread down.

Although I guess the thread still serves a purpose in identifying the poor bulldog souls caught in the cult of anti-intellectualism. Is there any help for our fellow dogs with this impediment?
I agree. Biden has little chance. Their best chance is to Maxine McKew the Republicans.

Doubt they'll do it though. Ol' Joe's a stubborn ol' bsatard.

There is so much " If you're not with us, you're against us" going on here.

FFS.
Is Trump a horrible person to be the President? YES.
Is Biden a horrible person to be the President?
YES.

Is the American political system and Government f***ed?
YES.

Surely we all agree on these points?
Yes, Trump is a horrible human being
No, Bidens too old for the gig but hes a decent human being

Yes the american political system is as you say

Remove this Banner Ad

The Otherworldly Circus - The America Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back