Analysis The rebuild of Carlton and Brisbane and their future prospects

Which team has the better future prospects on-field?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Already lost our best defender, best forward & best ruckman.

Doc, kreuzer and curnow?

doc been out for two seasons, may never be the same. will come back and be valuable if only for his amazing leadership.

kreuzer perpetually injured

curnow, still raw.

We can't use them as a excuse, it's time for all the investment to start paying returns.

Doc, kreuzer and curnow?

doc been out for two seasons, may never be the same. will come back and be valuable if only for his amazing leadership.

kreuzer perpetually injured

curnow, still raw.

We can't use them as a excuse, it's time for all the investment to start paying returns.
Agreed, just think it's wrong to say "imagine if Carlton lost their best player in Cripps they'd be woeful". Last time Docherty played he made the AA team & was arguably better than Cripps

Jeremy McGovern

And he was a ROOKIE selection (Andrews was a late ND pick too)

Jeremy was a ROOKIE selection, was he?? :$
Tell me, how many clubs had access to the underage special draft he was picked up in??

I am more than happy for opposition supporters to bag out Carlton's drafting because it is horrendous and continues to be horrendous but you can't use Jeremy Cameron as an example. SOS literally picked him up in the underage special draft.

Jeremy was a ROOKIE selection, was he?? :$
Tell me, how many clubs had access to the underage special draft he was picked up in??

I am more than happy for opposition supporters to bag out Carlton's drafting because it is horrendous and continues to be horrendous but you can't use Jeremy Cameron as an example. SOS literally picked him up in the underage special draft.
Lol...

You might want to read that last name again there champ

Tip :deep breaths and relax before posting

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apart from the actual drafts and trades SOS has performed whilst in his role at Carlton, which I suggest was the point fnerd was making....

I asked for evidence and have received nothing in return.

Much like you when queried about your motives, actually.

Run along troll.

I think Car have had great run from the media so far, Like in past lot of teams that rebuilding would be under the pump, Even when Roos took over Melb that was worst team since Fitzroy some said even tho we improved every year in his 3 years questions where being asked.

Yes Carl have some nice players coming through but sooner or later u need to start winning games.

I think Car have had great run from the media so far, Like in past lot of teams that rebuilding would be under the pump, Even when Roos took over Melb that was worst team since Fitzroy some said even tho we improved every year in his 3 years questions where being asked.

Yes Carl have some nice players coming through but sooner or later u need to start winning games.
No question. If we star 0-7 Bolts is gone IMHO. Losing to GC (pre-season favourites for spoon) and North (worst list in their history) would be a new low.

Carlton have some winnable games coming up - GC, Bulldogs, Hawthorn and North. If they don't win any of them Bolton needs to go
Na, Carlton fans are pretty clear that Bolton is the man.

Interesting to note that only 7 Lions players that have played this year were on their list prior to the 2015 draft and trade period (Carlton’s ground zero).

Carlton have also used 7 players so far this year that were on their list prior to the 2015 draft.

There are people who question us, and that’s fine as until we actually do start winning games there is no proof any of what we are doing will work.

I think we are slowly and painfully going in the right direction, and the club should hold their nerve and not deviate from their plans.

If that means supporters (myself included) get frustrated in the meantime, so be it

No question. If we star 0-7 Bolts is gone IMHO. Losing to GC (pre-season favourites for spoon) and North (worst list in their history) would be a new low.

If we start getting flogged like last year (assuming not everyone gets injured) he will be in massive trouble.

We are coming from a long way back and GC starting well has rubbed salt into the wound as it’s very likely we will still win the spoon, even with improvement.

As for me, I was a Carlton fan before the Bears joined the AFL, so I'll take great delight in seeing the Blues fan base, who have had to defend their team time and time again, rub your noses in it.
Really? Interesting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis The rebuild of Carlton and Brisbane and their future prospects

Back