Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 34 Reflections

Remove this Banner Ad

Better stop digging that hole mate, we can barely see you at the bottom now
I don't think anyone is going to lose sight of me for a while.

If you are considered the best Baghdad Bomber poster by other clubs, with daylight second, then you are doing it wrong.
Narrator: No, he wasn't.

come jessica alba GIF

JESSICA!!!!

Gab is 9 goal grand final hero Wiggy.
Grand Finals are nice, but mean nothing Pugglemutt. It's a computer game of chance.

See, you're a good poster. I know and understand you. That fact you flipped a coin and got the result doesn't change that.

Going to be a very long season for you if you are already needing to defend his actions as a Bomber.
What (and how) am I defending? lolllll

Going to be a very long season for you if you are already needing to defend his actions as a Bomber.
You're sounding salty mate, I'm happy to be getting support for once.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grand Finals are nice, but mean nothing Pugglemutt. It's a computer game of chance.

See, you're a good poster. I know and understand you. That fact you flipped a coin and got the result doesn't change that.

I flip a coin every morning after my owner gives me a treat.
Will they take me for a walk or not?

I flip a coin every morning after my owner gives me a treat.
Will they take me for a walk or not?
Depends if you've been a campaigner or not.

You're sounding salty mate, I'm happy to be getting support for once.
If Ligma has not been supportive take it up with her privately, don’t hang her out to dry in here.

Boy oh boy the Bombers are a touchy bunch at times.
I'll give them one thing.

If one of them comes in and makes a fool of themselves, the rest jump straight in with them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 34 Reflections

Remove this Banner Ad

Back