Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 34 Reflections

Remove this Banner Ad

BLUEALLTHRU Jabba73 Pugsley Kilroy who is this? Male or female? When they start playing? They have to be a rookie, surely?
I'm male and I'm a season 34 (premiership-winning) rookie, now that I've told you who I am, who/what are you? Are you some sort of royalty to who a mere rookie can't respond? Do excuse my ignorance if i spoke out of turn.

Robertio can tell you who I am, he recruited me to Baghdad

An insight into how my mind works, this is what this reminded me of, it's classic

Great clip, and my fathers name is Denis!! :p

you sound scared bro - need a cuddle to go with your morning cornflakes?
I'm about as scared of a no name I've not heard of (who has done a good job introducing themselves) as I am of my next beer.

i.e. not ****ing much

I wasn't talking about her friend. Anyway, now that Robertio has ****ed off (good riddance), according to GWS Goose's ratings,
I am the now most popular Bomber with the general SFA populous (not counting Baghdad, that's another thing altogether).

With that, comes a certain gravitas you see, so blow it out your ass.
Mate i was the best Bomber for season 34 and always will be, you will have to step out of my shadow and do it all by yourself next season.

An insight into how my mind works, this is what this reminded me of, it's classic

I gotta watch that again. "Hasn't got $h!+ all over him" :smilecat:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Woah woah pal you’re very sensitive. Chill out we are just having a laugh

Btw nobody took anyone we both left on our terms, so maybe if you’d ask Rob & I you’d get your facts right buddy.
It was a bit like this if I remember rightly.
FiUYb7LUcAA7p0B.jpg

Fascinating, you managed to totally misinterpret what BAT said and make it about you. Glad that you finally clarified one thing though, nobody got rid of you, and nobody ever attempted to, YOU left and you took Rob with you. I have the feeling though that Rob will always be a Baghdad man at heart.

Good luck to you both but it's time to stop pushing this silly narrative that you've imagined/created, it does nobody any good.
Very very wrong mate, I'm happy to tell the truth to anyone.

Mate i was the best Bomber for season 34 and always will be, you will have to step out of my shadow and do it all by yourself next season.
I get it now, a coded message to decipher:tearsofjoy:

If you are considered the best Baghdad Bomber poster by other clubs, with daylight second, then you are doing it wrong.

I should've said i was the best Bomber of the last 4 seasons mate
Better stop digging that hole mate, we can barely see you at the bottom now

Remove this Banner Ad

Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 34 Reflections

Remove this Banner Ad

Back