Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 34 Reflections

Remove this Banner Ad

Comprehension is a struggle for you, it really is.

My comprehension is good mate, I speak Baghdadian mate - it is a language you need to learn if you are to be relevant mate.

Tag him properly you coward

Chief

Hey, that makes me wonder who else is registered.

<at> champ no worky (EDIT: DID worky! So I removed the tag, poor Champ. Now, why didn't it show up in my pulldown?)
<at> buddy DOES worky, but I'll leave the poor bastidge alone. Last thing some poor BFer needs is to get tagged into this!

Well, if Champ or Buddy happen to see this, sorry for the nonsense tag.

Hey, that makes me wonder who else is registered.

<at> champ no worky (EDIT: DID worky! So I removed the tag, poor Champ. Now, why didn't it show up in my pulldown?)
<at> buddy DOES worky, but I'll leave the poor bastidge alone. Last thing some poor BFer needs is to get tagged into this!

Well, if Champ or Buddy happen to see this, sorry for the nonsense tag.
If they are registered users on BF they should be well used to seeing nonsense, just saying.

My comprehension is good mate, I speak Baghdadian mate - it is a language you need to learn if you are to be relevant mate.
I've been relevant since before you existed little fella.

I've been relevant since before you existed little fella.

Mate- don't post family photos of yourself mate - I'm sure you are a big wig at home mate daddy says so I can tell mate.
and if you want to run with the big dogs mate- don't crying like a puppy in the morning mate.

I flip a coin every morning after my owner gives me a treat.
Will they take me for a walk or not?
pug GIF

Head em up!!!!

Mate- don't post family photos of yourself mate - I'm sure you are a big wig at home mate daddy says so I can tell mate.
and if you want to run with the big dogs mate- don't crying like a puppy in the morning mate.
Pretty shit no U. You're not exactly strengthening your reputation here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gonna be a looonnngggg off season from the looks of it.

Fantastic that the senior club(Baghdad) showed our 2's(OOB) how to win the big dance in there first season. I hope the generous act of propping up the 2's with a couple of injured senior players isn't lost on the snake boys.

Fantastic that the senior club(Baghdad) showed our 2's(OOB) how to win the big dance in there first season. I hope the generous act of propping up the 2's with a couple of injured senior players isn't lost on the snake boys.
Maybe they could not leave us sitting out in the cold for their next awards night.

It's a disgraceful snub gab and the offer of silver membership is an insult. Goes to show you can raise your kids the right way but some just go off the tracks.
Thought we were given the Gold Package at the start, when were we downgraded?

Don't worry us OOB's will look after our feeder club.

Don't worry us OOB's will look after our feeder club.
No one cares about the Bears, they need to go through you to make them almost acceptable to us.

The Bombers thinking they held some special connection with the OOB's

Here is the video footage of one of them thinking they could visit the Academy earlier this season.

Frustrated Jennifer Aniston GIF by Apple TV+

Here is the video footage of one of them thinking they could visit the Academy earlier this season.

You have let Ligma in now … yes?

Love the smell of a 'no u' in the morning. 🤗

Cool those jets astroboy. We need you firing for the whole season to keep up, don’t waste it all now!

Remove this Banner Ad

Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 34 Reflections

Remove this Banner Ad

Back