Oppo Camp Tom Phillips (Traded to Hawthorn 2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

151124_phillips300.jpg
images

"Goz" it is... If anybody have contacts with players, coaches or staff, could you please pass this on.... It needs to officially be his nickname!
lukem would likely be in a position to relay this.

Haha awesome, my name is Philip and used to get flipper, I still get flip
And now I get:

Goz

(Or my real close friends call me "Ryan")

If there was a rising star for hair dos, he'd be a shoe in. Will feature strongly in the 2017 hair do review. In fact, Phillips is quickly rising to the heights of Seedsman and Karnezis in that regard.

If there was a rising star for hair dos, he'd be a shoe in. Will feature strongly in the 2017 hair do review. In fact, Phillips is quickly rising to the heights of Seedsman and Karnezis in that regard.
It's easy when your day job is being a movie star.

He just wants a little real world experience so moonlights as a footballer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plenty of touches vs cats in the vfl on the weekend. As a fan hopefully Phillips with his good run and disposal (from what I've seen) gets another game or two before seasons end... though I'm not sure who he comes in for at the moment unless in as an injury replacement.

Plenty of touches vs cats in the vfl on the weekend. As a fan hopefully Phillips with his good run and disposal (from what I've seen) gets another game or two before seasons end... though I'm not sure who he comes in for at the moment unless in as an injury replacement.
Really liked his year. He's been putting up good numbers in the VFL all year. I think he's doing everything in the right way and really looking forward to what he can produce next year.

Also hoping he gets a couple more games before the year finishes.

What did we all make of his game - I thought he had some nice moments but cracked under pressure a couple of times. He has a bit to work with, but still a long way to go. Glad we're getting games into him.

What did we all make of his game - I thought he had some nice moments but cracked under pressure a couple of times. He has a bit to work with, but still a long way to go. Glad we're getting games into him.
Kick into the man on the mark is a cardinal sin, should have had the shot but the pressure was high and obviously thought he could execute the kick. shouldn't happen but that's life. Kicked a nice goal after getting in some space. Glad we have gotten another game into him because I think he can be a really solid player.

Kick into the man on the mark is a cardinal sin, should have had the shot but the pressure was high and obviously thought he could execute the kick. shouldn't happen but that's life. Kicked a nice goal after getting in some space. Glad we have gotten another game into him because I think he can be a really solid player.

Yeah the kick into the man on the mark was pretty bad, cost us a goal. Also didn't have a tackle - probably needs to improve in that regard.

Agree, shows enough to persist with

I'm even more excited by him when he gets another pre season.
Running beast. Plenty to work with to gain improvement

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Tom Phillips (Traded to Hawthorn 2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back