News TOP SECRET - The Bradshaw File *Merged*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Swans set to learn of Bradshaw's decision

If we have the salary cap room to accomadate Bradshaw and he's picked up by someone else, does that mean we can change current players contracts. For eg, if player X is on $500 thousand a year for 3 years can we change his contract to $800 thousand the first year and $350 thousand for the next 2. We would have freed up $150 thousand for years 2011 and 2012 which would help secure our up and coming players.
Yes, that's exactly what we will do.

Gee Bradshaw appears to be using every minute of his "24 hours"

Anyone got his phone number ? Can we look up Bradshaw in the Brisbane phone book.

Do you think he'd mind if we give him a call and find out what he is up to ? :)

G.Swann must be in his ear, delaying his announcement, attempting to offer 400K less and still sign him.

I just hope he has a optus99 cap

G.Swann must be in his ear, delaying his announcement, attempting to offer 400K less and still sign him.

...with twice-weekly access to Gibbsy's girlfriend and Twigs and the comfy chair.

With four kids surely Braddies wife has shut up shop for the time being so an offer like this may get him over the line ???

...with twice-weekly access to Gibbsy's girlfriend and Twigs and the comfy chair.

With four kids surely Braddies wife has shut up shop for the time being so an offer like this may get him over the line ???

Just get me over the line so think we're a chance

Who the **** is fev

Surely you remember? This photo was taken by the Sun on mad monday:

dick-head-for-real.jpg

(please delete if too offensive mods)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have all got short memories. We are just as bad. The way Carlton supporters turned on Campo was disgraceful!

i love campo, always have always will.
but what i love more is that essendon love taking our players that are finished and just clog up the list.

The level of angst directed toward a departing player would depend on the reason they were departing. If they were leaving purely for $$$ then f##k them they deserve to be bagged out. If they were leaving for family reason's or for home sickness you could have a bit of sympathy for them. Or if the relationship with the coach / players was untenable you could also understand why.

I have still not gotten over Aaron Hamill leaving for the Saints, right or wrong I f##ken hated him for it and still do. He was my favourite player and what he did makes my blood boil because my perception of him leaving was solely for $$$ and nothing else.

The level of angst directed toward a departing player would depend on the reason they were departing. If they were leaving purely for $$$ then f##k them they deserve to be bagged out. If they were leaving for family reason's or for home sickness you could have a bit of sympathy for them. Or if the relationship with the coach / players was untenable you could also understand why.

I have still not gotten over Aaron Hamill leaving for the Saints, right or wrong I f##ken hated him for it and still do. He was my favourite player and what he did makes my blood boil because my perception of him leaving was solely for $$$ and nothing else.

Pretty sure the reason he left was becase Jack got pissed and humiliated him at the B&F. He was still unsigned at that stage, but I like to think he would have stayed if not for our president.

Pretty sure the reason he left was becase Jack got pissed and humiliated him at the B&F. He was still unsigned at that stage, but I like to think he would have stayed if not for our president.

Yep, that may have contributed but I'm farily sure the $600k a season the Saints offered sealed the deal. Whats that saying "Sticks and stones"

Pretty sure the Germans tried that. Not sure how it turned out for them.

Actually so did we.

And the Americans... they were nearly as bad as the Germans with 70,000 forced sterilizations of 'inferior' people in the last 100 years.

But this is probaly a topic for the Society Religion and Politics board ;)

Has Bradshaw signed yet?

Lions fans are very Richmondesque in the way they turn on their players...poor form from a sad bunch . :thumbsdown:
What's sadder is that our mods are considered heavy handed and trigger happy.

The Brisbane board hand out infractions like there's no tomorrow.

Yet one of their mods trolls.

People tend to treat a football club very personally and with good reason. We all jump and shout when we have a spectacular win, we all get moody and angry when we lose. Players are the focus of our emotion mostly, we venerate our stars and defend them passionatly, we get frustrated with disappointing players and attack them (Jordan Russell could tell you all about it).

When a player leaves a club it is rarely because they are purely hunting money, some feel they need to change, others have family concerns, more feel as though they are not being treated properly by their club and the people there, some see greener fields at other clubs and while not disliking their current club want to advance their careers as opposed to letting it stagnate.

It is a clubs responsibility to take care of it's players and credit goes to Brisbane for keeping Bradshaw happy for as long as they did but he wants to move on and i feel as though it has nothing to do with cash, that is his manager. Wherever Bradshaw goes i wish him the best and hope he is happier being closer to family whether in Sydney or Melbourne

What credibility has the journo got to lose here? Sounds like he has just taken a random stab in the dark with this story...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back