Strategy Trade and List Management thread 3 (...The pining for the departed. Edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoke to an x dogs player now coaching at St Kilda thinks the dogs played this trade period well said they are going to front loud 4 players this year Stringer,Boyd for the second year Bonti and Hunter.
He thinks 2017 there will be 3-6 stars on the move and they want to have the coin to accommodate.
I did ask what players smiled and said doesn't even matter if your contracted..
Lindsay Gilbee says hi

Hey Vital, I see Max King was delisted from Melbourne recently. What do you think of him and would he be a possibility as a ruck backup for us?
He's still playing VFL development league after three years; I doubt it.

I'm not sure about his athleticism but Darcy Cameron from Claremont kicked 36 goals this season in addition to spending considerable ruck time (averaged over 20 hit outs per game).

He also improved his marking average to above 5 a game.

He's certainly worthy of a list spot. Especially considering he's getting better at hitting the scoreboard.

For us to delist - I assume that means we have someone who's agreed to come as a DFA. Can't see that we'd take a late pick or upgrade any of the other rookies.
Interesting who pops up on Tuesday when DFA's can be signed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tom Lee, Cameron Shenton, Eli Templeton and Brodie Murdoch were told by the club they would not be offered contracts for 2017.

Remember when Saints traded a high pick for Lee and Templeton was the next Lukey D
Ahh good times

Tom Lee, Cameron Shenton, Eli Templeton and Brodie Murdoch were told by the club they would not be offered contracts for 2017.

Remember when Saints traded a high pick for Lee and Templeton was the next Lukey D
Ahh good times

Can't stand the saints and Ameet Bains and their sneaky dealings

Spoke to an x dogs player now coaching at St Kilda thinks the dogs played this trade period well said they are going to front loud 4 players this year Stringer,Boyd for the second year Bonti and Hunter.
He thinks 2017 there will be 3-6 stars on the move and they want to have the coin to accommodate.
I did ask what players smiled and said doesn't even matter if your contracted..

If this is correct then:

1. It makes me happy that all those guys wanna re-up.
2. Chook Kelly to bulldogs confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back