Mega Thread Trade/Draft SuperMegaUltraThread - 2015 trade period edition

Remove this Banner Ad

I put these highlights together of Jack back in his 2012 season, which was one of, if not his best at the Lions. Shows what he can do.

Quite sad to see him go. Quality character to have at a football club, and has been one of few shining lights for us in a very dark period.

I put these highlights together of Jack back in his 2012 season, which was one of, if not his best at the Lions. Shows what he can do.

Quite sad to see him go. Quality character to have at a football club, and has been one of few shining lights for us in a very dark period.

Hope for your sake pick 17 is a doozy. :)

Poetic watching Redden chase down Selwood, very good with the left foot. Scooter kicks with his right foot like he's a left footer.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So net result of day one is redden for selwood and a 20 pick downgrade. Given the vagaries of FA compensation that's a reasonable result even though I think we're probably a little on the wrong side of even

Yeah Selwood doesn't hold much trade value but you'd think it would be more than that....

They need to tell the club FA compensation BEFORE the FA transfer takes place that way the club can make an informed decision about what they should do. The club definitely would've matched the offer and tried to get Geelong's second round pick if they knew #37 was what we were going to get.

Yeah Selwood doesn't hold much trade value but you'd think it would be more than that....

They need to tell the club FA compensation BEFORE the FA transfer takes place that way the club can make an informed decision about what they should do. The club definitely would've matched the offer and tried to get Geelong's second round pick if they knew #37 was what we were going to get.
Geelong dont have a second round pick, they traded it for Dangerfield

Overall Redden will be a good addition to the club. He'll come in around about 10th-15th best player on the list I reckon which will mean we are improving our 22 at a time when we are pushing for a flag. It goes without saying he plays a position and a role and style (inside, big body) that we are a bit deficient in, and that is just as important as improving the overall 22.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Trade/Draft SuperMegaUltraThread - 2015 trade period edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back