List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Discussion 2014 [Current Picks: 12, 33, 52]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has to be Vickery. Freo, Dogs, Lions, Saints and Blues would all be interested. He doesn't fit in with Griffiths in the side (who has more flexibility and upside) and is the only player we could get a 1st round pick for (aside from Conca). We can get McKernan as back up for free as well! Same age and same playing style.
But McKernan is a shittruck.

But McKernan is a shittruck.

Better than McGuane and Brad Miller. Better than McBean at this stage too. If we get him as a DFA, I am not against it, as we need cover for Griffiths if he (god forbid) goes down again, or Vickery has another brain snap.

Better than McGuane and Brad Miller. Better than McBean at this stage too. If we get him as a DFA, I am not against it, as we need cover for Griffiths if he (god forbid) goes down again, or Vickery has another brain snap.
No he's not. Mcguane and miller are both better than mckernan and so is Mcbean.

Nope. McKernan is more useless than Jayden Post without the five game streak and some confidence under his belt.

We would be better off having a vacancy on the list than Tassie A Grade No1 spud in McKernan.

His brother only had a couple of good years at North; hereditary spuddieness in that bloodline.

No he's not. Mcguane and miller are both better than mckernan and so is Mcbean.

Agree to disagree. I think McKernan could offer us something, even as a rookie. We are screwed if one of Vickery or Griffiths go down. We are ****** if both of them do. We need to get someone in who can play if we need them to.

I might be the only one, but I think as a rookie, we could do worse.

Too many bulbs
images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We may be one of the less active clubs this year, but I take some comfort from the fact that none of our players have requested traids to the likes of hawks chasing a flag
Gives me some confidence that the playing group have belief
Players aside, have we been linked to any assistant coaches yet??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back